Analysis The Weak Campaigner - What's he whinging about now?

Kane Cornes

• Is a caravan because he’s always behind someone.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is a great singer.

• Is a breath of fresh air when all things around our clubs media is stifling and over controlling.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 30, 2014
The Winchester
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, East Side Hawks
Well really? Yep, I get up early Everyday and rather than hear the dulcet tones of Roo, I get on the crackly AM band and listen to Cornes and Hayes. I’m a sport freak so they cover everything not just AFL and they are interactive and I text them regularly.
I don’t want to hear him say good things about us after the last two years, do you?
He doesn’t want to put out fires. He’s not an accelerant, he’s a *ant.
He wanted Doedee to be made captain for the interim and it happened.
His criticism of the new recruits influence is sound.
oh, he hates us but he still wants us to be better.
Give the cold blooded reptile, marathon runner some love.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't mind listening to him. I reckon he's improved. He's pretty funny on the Sunday footy show.
He has improved.
He’s adjusted a little back from full on hate to suggesting ideas for improvement.
His call that Nicks needs some senior head around him for support like a head of coaching, Worsfold did it, has been accepted by the chairman.

Well really? Yep, I get up early Everyday and rather than hear the dulcet tones of Roo, I get on the crackly AM band and listen to Cornes and Hayes. I’m a sport freak so they cover everything not just AFL and they are interactive and I text them regularly.
I don’t want to hear him say good things about us after the last two years, do you?
He doesn’t want to put out fires. He’s not an accelerant, he’s a ******ant.
He wanted Doedee to be made captain for the interim and it happened.
His criticism of the new recruits influence is sound.
oh, he hates us but he still wants us to be better.
Give the cold blooded reptile, marathon runner some love.

I love the campaigner at the moment. Same with manure and Caro. We need as many dumps pushed out on the steps of plastic city to make sure there is change.
Yay. This is what I’m talking about. When he starts farting rainbows about you, you know we going good.

Back