Analysis The Weak Campaigner - What's he whinging about now?

Kane Cornes

• Is a caravan because he’s always behind someone.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is a great singer.

• Is a breath of fresh air when all things around our clubs media is stifling and over controlling.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it was just a bad fit

Anyone who is hell bent on winning isn’t going to fit into that culture. We’ve still got that hurdle to jump. Easy to have happy players and a ‘great culture’ when you’re not demanding peak performance from them as individuals. It’s going to come to the fore when Nix is expected to produce game day results instead of elite player satisfaction surveys.

Should have been at marvel round 1

But it’s in Tassie buried somewhere

Kane really has it in for Sonja Hood , quite entertaining to watch

She singled him out after landing Clarkson. Was fairly petty for someone in her position. It’s definitely fun to watch.

She singled him out after landing Clarkson. Was fairly petty for someone in her position. It’s definitely fun to watch.

She made a subtle joke, I didn't take it as her beting petty.

Kane made an initial comment saying that she was completely uninspiring so she returned serve by making a joke along the lines of not announcing it on SEN because Kane would have found it boring.

Kane, like he always does, rather than just take it on the chin had to go and have a massive sook about it.

Caro takes Kane to task over his 'victory lap' call

Last edited:
I don't mind Kane but he is going way overboard on the JHF commentary and the ice batb. I see he is in another twitter fight over the McGoverns.

The annoying thing is he will feel justified when JHF turns out to be a good player which is almost inevitable.

I think he needs to let it go.

Back