Analysis The Weak Campaigner - What's he whinging about now?

Kane Cornes

• Is a caravan because he’s always behind someone.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is a great singer.

• Is a breath of fresh air when all things around our clubs media is stifling and over controlling.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well really? Yep, I get up early Everyday and rather than hear the dulcet tones of Roo, I get on the crackly AM band and listen to Cornes and Hayes. I’m a sport freak so they cover everything not just AFL and they are interactive and I text them regularly.
I don’t want to hear him say good things about us after the last two years, do you?
He doesn’t want to put out fires. He’s not an accelerant, he’s a ******ant.
He wanted Doedee to be made captain for the interim and it happened.
His criticism of the new recruits influence is sound.
oh, he hates us but he still wants us to be better.
Give the cold blooded reptile, marathon runner some love.
Not really a cornes fan. Don't overly like Graham and Kane is a dickhead and a shock jock who generally hates the crows but occasionally some of his analysis is correct when he is not trolling. I feel his hatred is due to the fact that he was never drafted to the crows which is the club he supported as a kid. Kane's problem is that he thinks his opinion matters more than it does and if you listen to him speak it's fairly evident that he is intellectually challenged. His media career is proof that any half wit can keep their job on radio.

Last edited:

I think there are a few very confused people on here.
Kornes, just like Rucci, hates us. You might think that their criticisms are a positive and will help create change (and this might be true), but make no mistake, they will both do anything and everything in their power to stick the boot in.
Rucci's phone call to the AFL about the Gibbs availability for F/S was no accident, and he will do it again and again if it screws us over. Kornes is exactly the same and just as petty. They can both GAGF

Imagine being fooled by Kane Cornes.
Well I don’t have the overheads of the South Australian Fire Department. So I can’t say I’ve been fooled that much.
On a side note, I once bought a fish tank of South Adelaide player David Stoekel from Brooklyn Park fire station.
Swings and roundabouts hey? X

Not sure people at PAFC would agree with you 100% on that. Can be a very petulant child and rude towards "lesser" staff.
Isn’t that Neroli Meadows?
He wouldn’t have staff. He has a staff, but again he wouldn’t be petulant and rude about that..

I think there are a few very confused people on here.
Kornes, just like Rucci, hates us. You might think that their criticisms are a positive and will help create change (and this might be true), but make no mistake, they will both do anything and everything in their power to stick the boot in.
Rucci's phone call to the AFL about the Gibbs availability for F/S was no accident, and he will do it again and again if it screws us over. Kornes is exactly the same and just as petty. They can both GAGF

And are both of them up in arms regarding the son of Darryl Borlase?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is true - have heard this a lot.
Chad is a great guy off field. Kane is most definitely not. Kane and his wife are very self entitled.
She fits right in really.

I felt sorry for them when they went through the Will Minson stuff, but they've burnt many a bridge since

His old man's one big critisism was he was to nice. His old man has more credentials than any other media commantator. Kane also has credentials for his best and fairest results, unrivalled in footy. In in their glory years.

Kane has a role as a shock Jock. Also wants to step away from his old man's shoes, like fud wanted away from his brother.

He has real Knowledge. Will mature with age.

If there was a father son rule when he was drafted, he would of played for us. Last night's game they talked about boak and ports afl best 5 players and they never mentioned him. Yet he's the best player the afl side has had.

But he always will be a horseless fireperson.

Kane's level of football analysis "Da Crowz lost Brad Crouch, there worser than 2020"

Now he's trying to move the goal posts by saying that the Crows have to win 11 games for his statement to be incorrect? What an absolute flog 🤣

This is prime example of why Kane is just white noise to me.

This was amusing...

Lol, just continues to be a joke.

Does anyone actually take him seriously?

I personally don't take any notice of what he says... except when posted on here.

However the one thing to consider about Kane Cornes is that Patrick Dangerfield can’t stand him, and that makes me sit back and at least consider, however briefly, that he might be onto something🤔

This was amusing...

Struggle to win 5 games does not equal now seeing we’ll be around 7 wins.

Then goes over the quality of who we’ve beaten

10, 13, 18 and lost to 3. 10+13+18-(18-3)=26

Port have beaten 8, 12, 18 and lost to 6. 8+12+18-(18-6)=26

We’ve beaten teams with combined 3 wins and lost to a team that hasn’t lost any games. +3

Port have beaten teams with combined 3 wins and lost to a team that has lost 2 games. +1

Facts show our results more impressive than ports.

Back