Analysis The Weak Campaigner - What's he whinging about now?

Kane Cornes

• Is a caravan because he’s always behind someone.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is a great singer.

• Is a breath of fresh air when all things around our clubs media is stifling and over controlling.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Says at the start of the year that we had the worst team ever to be on a field. We've now won 4 games, including 2 against top 4 sides.

Then he gets questioned on it and shifts the goal posts and gets angry whenever it's brought up, 'Calm down, they're twelfth, and they didn't deserve to win the Melbourne game.'

He won't own his own comment. He can't admit he's wrong so shifts the goal posts. I can't believe this piece of sh*t gets air time.
On paper it was the worst list we ever had but as a so-call football analyst he should give us credit for the emergence of young players especially with key and experience players in M.Crouch and Talia having not played this year.

I think his problem is that he goes too far with personal attacks on players to get the headline. I hope for his sake he doesn't fall out with Hutchy as he doesn't seem to have many friends in the AFL media industry. He has a lot to learn to be a good football analyst.
Ok, let’s have a look at what he’s doing from Adelaide, breakfast monday to Friday local SEN.
9 to 11 Friday captains run National SEN
Called Saturday night Bulldogs v saints Sen.
Afl.com the round so far Saturday night.
Sunday footy show. 9
Footy classified Monday night. 9
and there’s more.

Says at the start of the year that we had the worst team ever to be on a field. We've now won 4 games, including 2 against top 4 sides.

Then he gets questioned on it and shifts the goal posts and gets angry whenever it's brought up, 'Calm down, they're twelfth, and they didn't deserve to win the Melbourne game.'

He won't own his own comment. He can't admit he's wrong so shifts the goal posts. I can't believe this piece of sh*t gets air time.
That’s not even his worst take. This is his worst take.

“It’s early, but it looks like a broken team already.”

That’s not even his worst take. This is his worst take.

“It’s early, but it looks like a broken team already.”

Or declaring Sam Powell Pepper to be the best player from the 2016 draft at half time in Round 1 2017 despite not even seeing any of the other draftees 🤣🤣🤣🤣

He's just playing a character. Says one thing one week and the opposite the following week. I don't really take much notice of him. Gerard Healy, Dunstall and Brereton are good for analysis. Montagna has a sharp mind and knows the game well. David King also has some good insights into the game.
David King is an imbecile who repeats anything prepared for him by people who actually know what they're talking about.

He's made to look smart, capable and knowledgeable on the weekday shows but get him in the commentary box and he shows his worth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On paper it was the worst list we ever had but as a so-call football analyst he should give us credit for the emergence of young players especially with key and experience players in M.Crouch and Talia having not played this year.
Lol. Credit from Kane Cornes for anything the Crows do will come the day he admits he is wrong.

The day hell freezes over.

He is a grade A d1ckhead. A troll of the highest order.

There is something seriously wrong with the media when people like this, make a living from what they do.

I don’t care how many games he played or what he achieved. He is a sad twisted and angry person.

Ok, let’s have a look at what he’s doing from Adelaide, breakfast monday to Friday local SEN.
Sunday footy show. 9
and there’s more.

I knew there was some reason i could no longer bear to watch/listen any of those shows

Sunday footy show. 9
and there’s more.
So the question is how long can you “dine out” on what you did as a player to get a gig as a “commentator” or “analyst”?

He is a dead set idiot.

Sunday footy show. 9
and there’s more.
I think this says more about the industry than Kane. Most of the things you listed are related to Hutchy and Croc of shite media. It's debatable if he has any staying power in the industry. I doubt he will be around in 5 or 6 years. Being a human headline only keeps you relevant for a coupe of years. You need some substance and intellect which he has none.

Still be a free kick. As I said, never under estimate the want of show boating umpires to decide a game. Razor 100% would call big frees like that after the siren and so would Nicholls.

Id rather be safe and just not risk it.

On SM-N981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

You need to stop doubling down on this. Umpires, no matter who, cannot and would not pay a free kick when the game is over.

Back