Kane Cornes

Remove this Banner Ad

"Where he is right now, he's really resilient, it doesn't seen to be bothering him. But again, I don't understand it all," Cornes said.

He praised Hinkley's very public and passionate defence of the youngster.
It doesn't seem to be bothering him? Then why the need to address it in the rain so the media saw it, rather than just have a chat with him in the rooms?

Surely, Hinkley's actions just drive a bigger wedge between JHF and footy fans.

Personal opinion, but he was a bit of an off the ball sniper when he played for us, and he continues to be. This has little to do with North Melbourne.

It doesn't seem to be bothering him? Then why the need to address it in the rain so the media saw it, rather than just have a chat with him in the rooms?

Surely, Hinkley's actions just drive a bigger wedge between JHF and footy fans.

Personal opinion, but he was a bit of an off the ball sniper when he played for us, and he continues to be. This has little to do with North Melbourne.
I can understand Hinkley coming out and supporting JHF being his coach but I really don’t understand why Kane Cornes needs to put his two cents in I think he has done more harm than good.

I can understand Hinkley coming out and supporting JHF being his coach but I really don’t understand why Kane Cornes needs to put his two cents in I think he has done more harm than good.
No-one likes to see someone put on a pedestal and told to admire, and even more so when the person on the pedestal is also unproven.

This is what Cornes has done with JHF, it's all on him.

Hutch pays staff on clicks & views …. And Kane’s employe numero uno on that one !

But the Cornes have alway had it for North when Graham failed at the club in the 70’s

The Cornes boys probably grew up with G constantly spewing bile about how he was wronged

Hutch pays staff on clicks & views …. And Kane’s employe numero uno on that one !

But the Cornes have alway had it for North when Graham failed at the club in the 70’s

The Cornes boys probably grew up with G constantly spewing bile about how he was wronged
I believe this myself.

When JHF was drafted he was offered number 18, the most famous North number and he declined saying he wanted to build his legacy in another number, we can assume not to live in the shadow of a champion.

When he signed with Port, well, let's say you couldn't wipe the proud grin off Cornet's face.

332927828_741518007363326_6023424460632266581_n.jpg

When JHF was drafted he was offered number 18, the most famous North number and he declined saying he wanted to build his legacy in another number, we can assume not to live in the shadow of a champion.

When he signed with Port, well, let's say you couldn't wipe the proud grin off Cornet's face.

332927828_741518007363326_6023424460632266581_n.jpg
I suppose he did say he wanted a number without a legacy.

It makes me ill to think that someone was stupid enough to create a Kane Cornes thread on the North Melbourne board, and that so many fellow idiots have felt the need to post in the thread. Including me. :sick::sick::sick:

Thanks mate. That was me. And I did it because I am very angry about how that moron Cornes gets stuck into our club every opportunity he gets. I think he said something tonight in a sneering and demeaning manner along the lines of why would he want to be at a shambles of a club like North. He also was very dismissive of how good Harry Sheezel and George Wardlaw might become and might rival Judas, when Sam Edmond suggested it. He said something along the lines of I doubt it. Get back to me in 4 years on that he said.

I am sick to death of people like Cornes sticking the boots into our club and I refuse to tolerate it. He needed calling out on his comments on Channel 9 yesterday and I did so and I always will. I love our club and I'm not going to have idiots like Cornes belittle us.

If Cornes had kept his mouth shut then the JHF issue would have kind of faded over time as these things tend to do. A bit of booing to let off steam initially then JHF’s footy would probably keep everyone’s mouth shut. Incredibly an issue has now been manufactured by this idiot that won’t go away now. Poor kid having the role models and influencers he has been unfortunately lumped with. He’s an A grade moron.

Kane’s little 8 year old school boy comment this evening on SEN that JHF would be so happy he’s no longer playing in a team of ‘witches hats’.

Poor bast$)d is taking it so personally. He’s so invested lol.

It’s a long year Kane. A long year.

I hope Clarko heard this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kane’s little 8 year old school boy comment this evening on SEN that JHF would be so happy he’s no longer playing in a team of ‘witches hats’.

Listened to Sam Edmund & Luke Hodge with him. Fair to say that both believe that Cornes is a total flog. But they failed to ask the right questions. Instead, they allowed him to trawl over icebaths, "the most talented NMFC player since Carey", TT etc and lay his boots into us again. The only pertinent questions here are

• Why do you think neutral supporters have been booing Jason Horne-Francis?
  • How do you think your commentary surrounding him is actually helping him?

Also, if it's truly getting to Horne-Francis, I'm amazed that Port Adelaide are allowing this circus to continue and not telling Cornes to pull his head in.

Cornes is a soundboard at this point.

He has a couple of catchphrases he busts out at random while trying to string a sentence together.
"Icebath"
"most talented player at that club since Carey"
"North are a shambles".

It makes me ill to think that someone was stupid enough to create a Kane Cornes thread on the North Melbourne board, and that so many fellow idiots have felt the need to post in the thread. Including me. :sick::sick::sick:
It makes me ill that people people don’t see that this type of bullshit reporting is designed to send us the same way as Fitzroy.
They didn’t even need social media then. Must be called out.

funny they looked a lot like witches hat in their Collingwood game...

Listened to Sam Edmund & Luke Hodge with him. Fair to say that both believe that Cornes is a total flog. But they failed to ask the right questions. Instead, they allowed him to trawl over icebaths, "the most talented NMFC player since Carey", TT etc and lay his boots into us again. The only pertinent questions here are

• Why do you think neutral supporters have been booing Jason Horne-Francis?
  • How do you think your commentary surrounding him is actually helping him?

Also, if it's truly getting to Horne-Francis, I'm amazed that Port Adelaide are allowing this circus to continue and not telling Cornes to pull his head in.
Agree. They tried hard. So obvious they think he’s a fool.

Also had to laugh when he said something along the lines that Hinkley wanted Kane to make Kingy aware that he was mainly directly his comments at him 😂. Wow-wee Kane, that’s really going to bother Kingy! Pick up the phone Kenny!

I’ll say it again, just love how this man child is so invested! Love, love, love ❤️

Lost the plot tonight.

We rightly feel aggrieved over this whole situation with Cornes. The only thing that can possibly make it better is North winning games. That’s how I feel and I’m confident a lot of you are in the same boat. Cornes and JHF would really be just blips on our radar if we could string a few wins together. Getting flogged just makes us all feel fragile and under attack. At the end of the day losing sucks. I have this horrible notion we’re going to be literal dismantled by GC this weekend too. Only a week ago, I was feeling quite good after we battled to the end against Carlton. At my lowest moments, I think of the following:-

Sheezel
Wardlaw,
Sonya
Jen
Clarko
Ratten/Monkey/Viney
LDU
Jy
Comben
Logue
Bull
Zurhaar
Larkey (remember, Yes!)
P. Curtis
Braydon
Wiphi
Powell
Stevo
McKay (give him time to recover)

&

Cunners

There all on our side…

Forget Corne Francis!

P.S. I’ve calmed down a bit since Saturday - thankfully - I want to be alive for 2025/6/7

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back