Kane Cornes

Remove this Banner Ad

I legit hate this campaigner.

He's not getting nearly enough thrown back at him for his comments and continued attitude & way he goes about it. He's an unprofessional, unabashed cheerleader, low rent low IQ 'troll' who absolutely knows what he's doing and plays dumb while doing it, and he's a piss poor excuse for a journalist. He's many things, all pejorative. I couldn't give a * less of how great he supposedly was as a player. He's a duplicitous cantankerous goblin, a cancer on the many legioned rotted corpse that is the AFL media and I hope he gets bullied right out of the industry because he doesn't add anything to it, he just sucks it dry because its a profession hounded by overly paid media vampires who bait clicks for cash running circles around their dumb-take opinions week in and week out and they expect the fans and the listeners to just eat it and move on and tune in tomorrow.

*. Off.
Just as Anthony Mundine worked out years ago, Kane understands that a dollar earned via someone who despises what you say and wants to see you put on your arse is still worth a dollar.

He doesn’t care.

Just as Anthony Mundine worked out years ago, Kane understands that a dollar earned via someone who despises what you say and wants to see you put on your arse is still worth a dollar.

He doesn’t care.

I was waiting for this.

And all I can say is, he's not making any money off me. I don't click, I don't watch his shows or listen, I run adblockers, anti-scripts, block cookies, block trackers etc. He's not making a dime and I can hate him for free.

So how's this going to work for him in the long run? A shock jock who let's be honest is barely a jock and barely generates a shock he's just a mild irritating burn that won't * off and is guaranteed a decades-long career in AFL journalism? Well, he is because it's a dumb campaigner's field, a lads club of knuckle-dragging ex-players who can't figure out life after footy so he's golden there, but who tunes in really to hear what he has to say, even when they hate him?

In the wrestling business, there are terms for this; there's heat, heat is good. Heat draws money.
And then there's go-away * off heat; it draws no money, wastes time, has no longevity and only serves to get people so annoyed they tune out entirely and never come back.

He doesn't care because he's in the Cornes business, any media exec with brain cells knows he's a mark for himself and shouldn't be on any broadcast because he's bad for business in the long run.

There's a reason he's on Channel 9 and SEN; they're mickey mouse fast burners no longterm vision networks and run by morons. Say what you will about FOX Footy but its at least a semi professionally run gig who don't hire complete liabilities like him.

Bored Bugs Bunny GIF by MOODMAN

Hes always gotta throw in a pot shot at North as well.
Port are a middle table team of has beens with 2 or 3 decent young players. Lets see what happens come the end of the season. My tip is still on Hinkley getting the boot and I look forward to hearing what Cornes has to say then.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Once again Cornes, on the Nine Footy Show, has got stuck into our club when speaking about JHF and last nights game against the Bulldogs. His hatred for North Melbourne builds weekly and is way over the top.

I've had enough so rang Channel 9 and complained about his performance. I told them that from here on I will no longer be watching their TV Channel. Not that that will worry them too much, but if anyone wants to reinforce my message their Melbourne number is 9429 0201.

Matthew Lloyd, at least, balanced the comments of Cornes up by saying he could understand why we as supporters were so unhappy about the departure of Horne-Francis.

I watched this one today.

I think there's a positive way to look at it. Which is...why is a deserter and the deserter's cheerleader still thinking about us? Why segue from a game bw Port and Footscray to have a whinge about North?

There's one easy explanation - because there is guilt. Guilt and the realisation that no matter how many plaudits and cups may come their way, he'll always be the first year player that had a whinge and did a runner.

After that of course is our No 3 and assuming they both get 12 good years we are 0.018% through this particular dance. Oh the irony.

I was waiting for this.

And all I can say is, he's not making any money off me. I don't click, I don't watch his shows or listen, I run adblockers, anti-scripts, block cookies, block trackers etc. He's not making a dime and I can hate him for free.

So how's this going to work for him in the long run? A shock jock who let's be honest is barely a jock and barely generates a shock he's just a mild irritating burn that won't * off and is guaranteed a decades-long career in AFL journalism? Well, he is because it's a dumb campaigner's field, a lads club of knuckle-dragging ex-players who can't figure out life after footy so he's golden there, but who tunes in really to hear what he has to say, even when they hate him?

In the wrestling business, there are terms for this; there's heat, heat is good. Heat draws money.
And then there's go-away * off heat; it draws no money, wastes time, has no longevity and only serves to get people so annoyed they tune out entirely and never come back.

He doesn't care because he's in the Cornes business, any media exec with brain cells knows he's a mark for himself and shouldn't be on any broadcast because he's bad for business in the long run.

There's a reason he's on Channel 9 and SEN; they're mickey mouse fast burners no longterm vision networks and run by morons. Say what you will about FOX Footy but its at least a semi professionally run gig who don't hire complete liabilities like him.
Not suggesting you do mate, I didn’t buy any of Mundine’s PPV’s either.

So now after Kane’s latest outburst tonight people will be frothing for when he’s next on SEN with Kingy and so it goes.

The only person who loses in this scenario is JHF - what do you think is going to happen next time he plays - and Ken and Kane are too moronic to see it.

Listened to him try and take kingy to task. Kingy is not going to have that - I look forward to their next SEN together.

We all know how many bloody times kingy said JHF would be an amazing player last year, and to put up some 100% legitimate complaints about him late in the season and during his terrible game 2 as evidence of some kind of bad play against JHF. That's crazy.

Fair enough.

It was noticeable that Bulldogs fans booed JHF last night.

This isn't a North thing. There's a right way and a wrong way to leave a club, and while the line between the two can get blurry, literally the entire football following public think JHF went about it the wrong way. And if you really go about it the wrong way, the entire football following public will take objection irrespective of which club is involved.

No amount of blame shifting and deflection by Cornes is going to shift the broad public perception that the issue here was JHF (and Cornes' club, Port Adelaide), not our club.

100% this. And Port is equally (if not more) to blame

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Don't work there anymore but a month or so ago a friend of mine (Carlton supporter) ran cornes's main course over his choater when he realised he was going out to him. Similar to Bulldogs fans booking JHF. No background butterfly flaps it's wings without consequences. He has since realised that he is not cut out for hospitality and that he may have a rare genital disease that is rare but is most similar to mad cow disease.
If I wasn't at work and had been in the restaurant (getting as heavy discount for my general wit) I would have also booed cornes. He has the neck of a three-year-old which only becomes apparent because of his personality. Wouldn't show him too much cleavage or he'll be right in line behind his defacto son for some real sustenance. Both have eyes where potential zombie apocalypse would not give you any confidence either way if you encountered them first.

Why would anyone want to live like corne? His kids are going to be in the firing line of the re- writing history that their old man would have been the best fire fighter ever before hutchy realised the self-aware-less troll inherent in him. He has no bias because his family have battled to find one personality between them.

Ignore, ignore, ignore. I only see corne's content as equivalent with Caro content. Good on gaso. Am already aware that there is a vast network of very reasonable food professionals wordlessly protesting. Why do C***s think that their sanctimony does not happen in reverse?

Graham Cornes was the usual bog-average SANFL player that couldn't make it in the big league.

Boo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Take it to the Canadian Band thread.
Yknow Rick James spent his formative music years in Canada whilst awol from the army

Listened to him try and take kingy to task. Kingy is not going to have that - I look forward to their next SEN together.

Don’t. Don’t do it.

At the end of the day this is all Cornes, King and Hutchy want.

You to listen to their rubbish.

Don't work there anymore but a month or so ago a friend of mine (Carlton supporter) ran cornes's main course over his choater when he realised he was going out to him.

He has since realised that he is not cut out for hospitality and that he may have a rare genital disease that is rare but is most similar to mad cow disease.

If I wasn't at work and had been in the restaurant (getting as heavy discount for my general wit) I would have also booed cornes. He has the neck of a three-year-old which only becomes apparent because of his personality. Wouldn't show him too much cleavage or he'll be right in line behind his defacto son for some real sustenance. Both have eyes where potential zombie apocalypse would not give you any confidence either way if you encountered them first.

He has no bias because his family have battled to find one personality between them.

I am ****ing crying.

He doesn’t care.
Very true, eminem basically sealed his fame in the same way. Andrew bolt carves out a decent living, john laws was famous for it as well.

The problem with all of this is Poort, Judas & corn are always going to have the last laugh unless we start winning. I don't know how, but rd9 is a must win. MUST.
that would be the case regardless of corn francis ever coming along, sadly we are still a few years of being competative.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back