Not-a-cluey Kanga Kanga Kanga! Woof Woof Woof?

Remove this Banner Ad

Well we are top heavy in Melbourne in what is essentially the afl after all. Can the Canberra Bulldogs compete with the brumbies? Tasmania crying out for a team also.

This is the dumbest rumor yet. No team would willingly do a walkthrough of a rival team with the intention of sizing them up for a merger. No team wants to merge. No team would do it quietly.

You think two teams would be in on this but not one single leak to a newspaper? Stupid stuff.

Just another bottom of the barrel shot on Norf.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who do we believe the poster with barely any posts that's popped on to post the rumour or the new poster who has come on to debunk said rumour!!!

Yeah, good point. On balance, the rumour has to be true because the OP speaks so authoritatively on the matter and he's just setting out the facts. You know, like the 11 delistings being a big indicator of the transaction already in motion, especially since all 11 are so desirable that they've already been snapped up by other clubs.

What clinched it for me, though, was the OP using Rhyce Shaw's code-name, Rhys. Only those deep in the know are privy to this.

Yeah, good point. On balance, the rumour has to be true because the OP speaks so authoritatively on the matter and he's just setting out the facts. You know, like the 11 delistings being a big indicator of the transaction already in motion, especially since all 11 are so desirable that they've already been snapped up by other clubs.

What clinched it for me, though, was the OP using Rhyce Shaw's code-name, Rhys. Only those deep in the know are privy to this.

Lock it in Eddie!

Im not buying the OP, but i wont be surprised if clubs start looking at options as 2021 rolls out. thats when the revenue reductions will start to really bite

Remove this Banner Ad

Back