Kangaroo Court

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a beef with mods deleting any posts that reference the stay at her majesty’s hotel by a certain angry Twitter heller.
Should these posts be deleted when said person isn’t even on the forum, and he has previously admitted on here that he enjoyed her majesty’s hospitality?

I have a beef with mods deleting any posts that reference the stay at her majesty’s hotel by a certain angry Twitter heller.
Should these posts be deleted when said person isn’t even on the forum, and he has previously admitted on here that he enjoyed her majesty’s hospitality?
Objection irrelevance. He’s not here any more

My daughter fills her bowel with milk and adds rice bubbles as she goes because she doesn’t like them soggy. Eats them with a tea spoon too. The kids got problems
I eat with a tea spoon? Only the best do.

I feel like I can come out as a teaspoon user too.

Once you discover the richer flavours and more sumptuous experience of eating with a teaspoon, especially desserts - you never go back.

I feel like I can come out as a teaspoon user too.

Once you discover the richer flavours and more sumptuous experience of eating with a teaspoon, especially desserts - you never go back.
Deserts yes, when you have time

Vince Vaughn GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Runny egg yolk or flipped
Easy over for me - yanks do it perfectly but hard to get right here. Cook it bottom down, no burnt or crisp edges, turn heat off and flip it for 8 seconds to seal white but still nice soft yolk.

Coke no sugar or Pepsi max?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back