Kangaroo Court

Please limit this thread to serious questions only. Not a single person would put the Vegemite anywhere other than directly onto the buttered toast.
I put Vegemite in the bin

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
My daughter fills her bowel with milk and adds rice bubbles as she goes because she doesn’t like them soggy. Eats them with a tea spoon too. The kids got problems
I eat with a tea spoon? Only the best do.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
My daughter fills her bowel with milk and adds rice bubbles as she goes because she doesn’t like them soggy. Eats them with a tea spoon too. The kids got problems
Mate nip that in the bud
I eat with a tea spoon? Only the best do.
ice cream yep everyday. I just don’t have time for a teaspoon for my cereal

Le Grille

Cancelled
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Le Grille

Cancelled
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Right, i have a beef with everyone that has posted in this thread ...... they are all OFF TOPIC !!!!!!

Decision Please .
What’s the question?

Le Grille

Cancelled
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Back