Moved Thread Kangaroos leadership member goes full lol norf

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-11-15/kangaroo-macmillan-signs-on-and-tees-off

(Jamie) Macmillan hit back at gloomy assessments delivered by critics including of ex-Hawthorn recruiter Gary Buckenara and former Western Bulldogs and Richmond coach Terry Wallace.
Wallace believes the Kangaroos have the "least talented" list in the AFL, while Buckenara also angered Macmillan by not rating midfielder Ben Cunnington and key defender Robbie Tarrant as elite players.

The 26-year-old, who has signed a one-year contract extension that will tie him to the Kangaroos until the end of 2020, admitted he had absorbed much of the negative commentary.
"I took it pretty personally, and you've got to take that personally as a player, and I've got no doubt other guys read it as well," Macmillan told Melbourne radio station SEN on Wednesday morning.
"I found it a little bit disrespectful. (Buckenara) referred to Ben Cunnington and Robbie Tarrant as nothing more than B-grade players – if I was one of them I'd be taking it personally.
"Ben Cunnington is, if not the best, (he's) one of the best inside/clearance players in the competition; Robbie Tarrant's an All Australian squad member (and) if it wasn't for Alex Rance, who's probably one of the best full-backs the game's ever seen, he'd probably be in the All Australian team.
"I found it a little bit disrespectful but it's only November and there's not a lot we can do about it now unfortunately.

Reads like a North Melbourne bigfooty poster sooking about their players being trolled. Do you think this just opens up the Roos for more ridicule?

largebus

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 22, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Nationals, Pelicans
They'll always have this guy
upload_2017-11-15_7-54-56.png

largebus

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 22, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Nationals, Pelicans
You know, it wasn't long ago when a lot of people thought the Tigers had the worst list and Damien Hardwick was quite mad? All the Roos have to do is win games and the respect will flow like the river of madness that is AFL football!
Now the head of umpires has been sacked that might be more difficult

Thats Wright

Premiership Player
Jan 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Unusual for a coaches pet to question the media making excuses for Scott.

So far it's mainly Hawthorn types questioning the list after Scott has spent years fondling their nuts from a distance.

Good on him though. Looking forward to his soft clock 20 meter jab kick-outs to the pocket.

Hopefully some of the bulldog and don posters will get foxtel this year.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Reads like a North Melbourne bigfooty poster sooking about their players being trolled. Do you think this just opens up the Roos for more ridicule?
Fair points. Cunnington is a gun and would get a game in most starting sides. Tarrant is a very good KPD who again, would be starting in any side.

Back