Moved Thread Kangaroos leadership member goes full lol norf

Remove this Banner Ad

But we didn’t go for those guys and made a point of only chasing specific players. Over the next couple of years there’s a lot to play out

My point is if the absolute guns keep rejecting you, you might settle for those a level below.

Might not either, no shame in losing out on a brownlow medalist when his original club came to the party contract wise or a player who believes the current club in on the verge of something. If we went for the players like Motlop, Rockey et al you’d have a point

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

He'll bake his cellmate's snake. :rainbow:

To spend on who though? Lynch and Sloane are the two everyone is talking about, but Sloane isn't going to leave the Crows for less success and Lynch is hardly what you need, plus competition for him will be ridiculous.

Plus you offered obscene amounts to Dusty and Kelly, yet were rejected. What is to stop that happening again? Sure, eventually you'll land someone, but who that player is still matters. It's fairly pointless going hard at established players if all you get are the likes of Rockliff, Motlop, and Watts or Wells and Mayne. :$

Shut your putrid shitmixer you rancid campaigner.

My point is if the absolute guns keep rejecting you, you might settle for those a level below.

The difference between North and Richmond is that our football manager won't fly across the Tasman Sea to suck utensil.

Shut your putrid shitmixer you rancid campaigner.

The difference between North and Richmond is that our football manager won't fly across the Tasman Sea to suck utensil.
I'm sure he would have if cash converters approved the loan to pay the airfare.

A $2million blowjob? Balme must really be something. :drunk:

Still, fairly odd for you of all people to be so derogatory towards people who give blowjobs. Then again you've always had that self-loathing streak. :(

Might not either, no shame in losing out on a brownlow medalist when his original club came to the party contract wise or a player who believes the current club in on the verge of something. If we went for the players like Motlop, Rockey et al you’d have a point

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You guys missed on Treloar as well remember. Just not as publicly as we did.

A $2million blowjob? Balme must really be something. :drunk:

Still, fairly odd for you of all people to be so derogatory towards people who give blowjobs. Then again you've always had that self-loathing streak. :(

You guys missed on Treloar as well remember. Just not as publicly as we did.

Big deal, st Kilda missed on all 3 plus others but wouldn’t have had 1% of the scrutiny north has, point is all clubs have lists longer than my dick that they’ve missed on.

Big deal, st Kilda missed on all 3 plus others but wouldn’t have had 1% of the scrutiny north has, point is all clubs have lists longer than my dick that they’ve missed on.

Very few clubs over the years have thrown this much money out there without reward though, you're starting to look like Freo chasing a KPF right now. :$

Not many have thrown this much money out there without reward though, you're starting to look like Freo chasing a KPF right now. :$

Not many teams have turned the head of a brownlow medalist in a premiership season either, doesn’t address the previous point I made

Not many teams have turned the head of a brownlow medalist in a premiership season either, doesn’t address the previous point I made

Congratulations on your moral signings then. :rainbow:

Maybe you'd have signed Kelly and Dusty if they did? Clearly not dedicated to their job.

You know, it wasn't long ago when a lot of people thought the Tigers had the worst list and Damien Hardwick was quite mad? All the Roos have to do is win games and the respect will flow like the river of madness that is AFL football!
According to some Norf posters their list is already better than Richmonds, much respect and a few lol's for the level of delusion.

Would it help attract recruits if I did?
Thank you for your suggestion Mr Baker, and Go Roos!
BTW have you purchased a 2018 membership? We currently have a "Buy 1 Get 3 free" deal on all memberships. They make great Christmas gifts and all 4 count towards the membership tally.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would it help attract recruits if I did?
Thank you for your suggestion Mr Baker, and Go Roos!
BTW have you purchased a 2018 membership? We currently have a "Buy 1 Get 3 free" deal on all memberships. They make great Christmas gifts and all 4 count towards the membership tally.
Snake_Baker could give the free memberships to his cell mates.

Of course it has. Well, the existing list plus Swallow & Thomas.

I dare say Browns extension was heavily front ended. Preuss to a lesser extent. There would be $1.5 million.

Waite and Thompson probably ate up another $1 million, Jacobs also got another season, and the rest would be sprinkled around the rest of the list.

There's the $3 million.

Throw in Swallow and Thomas's coin next season and it's quite possible that we will have $4 million freed up next year.

After expected retirements there will still be 17 blokes left uncontracted at the end of next season.

At least a 3rd of them will be cut.

We'll have more spending power than a tattslotto winner in a thai go go bar.
Not sure if front ending is a smart move nowadays with players moving mid contract.

You have to feel sorry for norf

DAAAAANCE ..... ANYBODY WANT A DAAAAAANCE???

395D963E-1C24-4F0D-AD1B-7F3E972560DF.jpeg

Norf cant even make the cap cos of dearth of talent! Just when you thought it couldnt get any more lol!

At least we can spend our coin.

Enjoy your spud Tippet.

Last edited:
According to some Norf posters their list is already better than Richmonds, much respect and a few lol's for the level of delusion.
It is. I built that list myself and I guarantee that on paper it is.

Unfortunately they won't let us play footy on paper.
Norf cant even make the cap cos of dearth of talent! Just when you thought it couldnt get any more lol!
You wouldn't happen to have any more future HOF Premiership winning CHFs and future Premiership winning Coleman Medallists you'd be willing to trade for $10K, would you?

Not sure if front ending is a smart move nowadays with players moving mid contract.

You have to feel sorry for norf

DAAAAANCE ..... ANYBODY WANT A DAAAAAANCE???

View attachment 438118
LOL, talking about contracts in complete ignorance of standard safeguards in the case of front ending.

We're dealing with plant life in this thread.

On LG-H990 using BigFooty.com mobile app

LOL, talking about contracts in complete ignorance of standard safeguards in the case of front ending.

Well, this person does name themselves after an average players one massively overrated career highlight.

I think we're dealing with generic Sydney here. Another Double Bay, chardonnay swilling, clueless type.

You should ask the Suns about front ending safeguards matey. Face it, s**t clubs like norf and the suns will have their players walk if they’ve already been paid

You should ask the Suns about front ending safeguards matey. Face it, s**t clubs like norf and the suns will have their players walk if they’ve already been paid

Dude, it's part of the reason the Suns are s**t. They're clueless at even the basic level. North are all over basic contractual arrangements.

Supporters of the "big" clubs talk about subsidising North, but completely miss the point about how much more they are paying for the interstate plastic and COLA clubs.

Anyway, kudos to your belated but accurate google searching.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back