KANGAROOS/PORT ADELAIDE Grand Final Quinella $52.00!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

SouthSwans

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 29, 2005
Glen Iris, Victoria
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Bushrangers, Liverpool, Celtics
I'm gonna have a little flutter on that, its worth a fiver, cause if the Roos somehow manage an upset this week then it's on the cards

:eek::eek::eek:
GREAT ODDS!

Actually, that's not a horrible bet. I think i'll join you and whack $10 on that.

If North beats Geelong (which is a huge task and Geelong will deservedly go in to the match as big favourites), and Port beat West Coast, then both teams have the advantage of a home preliminary final, and a weeks rest for their sore/injured players.

Before anyone thinks i'm just another North fan getting way way way ahead of myself... relax. I realise that we're probably not a real flag threat just yet. But with the draw the way it is, $52 is a pretty tantalising bet to check a worthless $10 on :)

If it came to I would bet my first born on the Roos.

both port and kangaroos would have to beat geelong and wce

chances of this happening are about 5200 to 1

Fixed

I'm gonna have a little flutter on that, its worth a fiver, cause if the Roos somehow manage an upset this week then it's on the cards

:eek::eek::eek:
GREAT ODDS!

Another donation, like I said in the other thread - keep it up the more the better :thumbsu:.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love the arrogance of you handbaggers, cannot wait until you crash and burn.

Good. I can't wait til Sydney lose to Collingwood, again. By the way cheers for relegating Hawthorn today for us. They were one team that does seem to give us some head aches, unlikely to meet them now. Your own team pretty much killed your incredibly original and mindblowing 'cats to crash and burn theory'. :thumbsu:

Apart from Port, Roos were the last side to beat you lot. Can see it happening again no matter which one, I'd love it to be both.... or even better us.

Wins this week would guarantee both games at home. It can't be ruled out.

it cant be ruled out, its just very unlikey, hence the $52 odds. Even away I thing wce and cats could be favorites...

geelong v kangas 4 to 1
port v wce 2 to 1

kangas v wce 3 to 1
port v geelong 2 to 1

by my calculations thats 48 to 1

Good. I can't wait til Sydney lose to Collingwood, again. By the way cheers for relegating Hawthorn today for us. They were one team that does seem to give us some head aches, unlikely to meet them now. Your own team pretty much killed your incredibly original and mindblowing 'cats to crash and burn theory'. :thumbsu:

Unlike Port Adelaide who never seem to beat you.

Save you money and put it on Geelong AFL/VFL/Ablett/Selwood quaddy.

I'll give you 3 out of the 4 as a charity "who-gives-a-toss" consolation. But of course only the first one really matters. Hope we can ruin your party on that.

Unlike Port Adelaide who never seem to beat you.

I never said anything about Port Adelaide I was referring to our two possible match ups coming in to this round - Hawks and North. Hawthorn seems to be more difficult for use to match up on than North and Swans belted them down to fifth for us.

Try reading next time.

Settle cats. Pussies 07 i like ya confidence and all but even if ya right, no one is gonna respect your opinion either way.

Those odds if true for port vs roos GF are very good. I wont bet on it coz i dont bet against my own team even at good odds. These are good odds however and even if these 2 sides lose 1st week, your bet is still alive.

Port a favourite win this week and roos win at odds of $3.30 this week and its game on. Anyone who thinks the roos have a 50 50 shot at us or better, definately should be betting on this double.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back