Kangaroos - the mascot without a home

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys are crap. You get low crowds, have hardly any supporters (always outnumbered, even in home matches agains interstate sides), have no tradition (shredding you old name to become just a mascot), are up yourself, only won those two flags because you played crap teams in the GF (Sydney and Carlton - if Essendon got through you know you would of been thrashed both times in 1996 and 1999), get an easy run in the finals no matter where you finish (always at the 'G', mostly under lights, like the time you finished 7th and Geelong 2nd in 1997 and YOU got the home final), you have the two biggest arseholes in the game playing for you (Wayne Carey brings all the criticism on himself due to his arrogance... I am not even going to start on Leigh Coldbutt), and everyone thinks (and wants) you to relocate to Sydney. Piss off North, or kangaroos, or north sydney... whatever you call yourself.

Originally posted by LetmeCsum1963:
mascot), are up yourself, only won those two flags because you played crap teams in the GF (Sydney and Carlton - if Essendon got through you know you would of been thrashed both times in 1996 and 1999), get an easy run in the finals no matter where you finish (always at the 'G', mostly under lights, like the time you finished 7th and Geelong 2nd in 1997 and YOU got the home final), you have the two biggest arseholes in the game playing for you (Wayne Carey brings all the criticism on himself due to his arrogance... I am not even going to start on Leigh Coldbutt),

I WASNT GOING TO RESPOND TO THIS CREEP, BUT WHO WANTS A BET THAT HE BARRACKS FOR GEELONG.HE HAS TO BECAUSE HE SAYS WE GET AN EASY RUN IN THE FINALS TO GET INTO THE GF, WELL THATS TRUE AS WE PLAYED GEELONG BOTH TIMES AND THAT WAS EASY.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I reckon you're on the money, Daph. Only a Geelong fan would find, "Coldbutt" to be a witty nickname!

But if this individual find the finals system flawed, fine. Lets scrap it & just award the cup to the minor premiers from now on. I'd rather put the hundreds of dollars spent on finals tickets to the club anyway.

What happened in 1963. Was that the last time Pussies won a grandfinal.

Well, the claim that the Dons would've thrashed us in '96 is a dead giveaway that this guy is not a Dons fan. There were some very good reasons why Essendon would have been killed in the '96 Grand Final had they beaten the Swans, and every Essendon fan would knows them.

So, which Geelong fan is it? JubJub? G4E? Gocatsgo?

Ok letmeCsum1963 ya pee brain lets go !!

You say that we only won two Flags because we played crap teams well hand-bag you could not win one and you played in 4. If Essendon had have got through crap I'm sick of hearing it they were NOT good enough to get through to the grand final . They had lost 2 finals out of three in 1996 and another prelim by a point in 1999 but to w***ers like you they could have won the final but I thought to win a premiership you had to win games/finals thats why Geelong have not won one, because they cant win finals .

Ever since I can remember victorian finals have been plaved at V.F.L park or the M.C.G everybody knows this and accepts it except Geelong. I'll say it again to win premierships you have to win games/finals Geelong cant win win'em because they are a soft pack of NTTAWWTters.

I noticed that you nick name is your last premiership year. Why on earth would you like to remind everybody everytime you post that it has been 38 years since sucess.
It should be "38 years ago we won something & ever since then we have been s**t".

A notice to all Geelong supporters Colbert left you because you are s**t and a bunch of mentaly weak losers. He want to play for a tough winning team. GO COLBY.

It's a shame that you are a Geelong supporter because we could have had the old "your broke" argument but you are in more debt than us.

Q ; Did they play the grand final at Kardinia park in 1963?

Cant wait to kick your ass at your s**t home ground this season just like we would have if for some bizare reason the 1997 final was played there.

Go the Skull !!!
J.I.T.C
THE DOC.
It's been 28 years in the wilderness,
38 years without a cup,
38 years with nothing to hold up!!
Go the mighty North Melbourne Football Club !!!

[This message has been edited by DOC (edited 14 March 2001).]

Originally posted by Shinboners:

So, which Geelong fan is it? JubJub? G4E? Gocatsgo?

Shinboner
Its not me ,Gocatsgo or CATMAN .
He/she recently joined the club message board and writes some bizzare things.
I hope its not G4E.

------------------
"Hey ,just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand"

I don't think that it is any of the Geelong regulars here, including G4E/Turlough.

I think it is a new body coming in and trying to mark his territory.

------------------
TigerFury.net - Independant Richmond Tigers website

Mate, Face it you are suffering from penis envy. Even with the help of a penile implant Geelong will never get one as big as ours.

Originally posted by JUBJUB:
Shinboner
Its not me ,Gocatsgo or CATMAN .
He/she recently joined the club message board and writes some bizzare things.
I hope its not G4E.

It turns out that its not the same person from the Geelong Board using 'Letmecsum1963'
Its not a Geelong supporter

Its someone being a smartarse trying to stir trouble with North supporters .

------------------

Its someone being a smartarse trying to stir trouble with North supporters .

Of course, you've NEVER tried to do that over here, have you?????

While you're here, what's the deal with gocatsgo? Whenever that person posts on the main board about Geelong, they can't seem to avoid mentioning either the Colbert deal or predicting the end of the North era. It's like that person hates us as much as they love Geelong.

Originally posted by Shinboners:
Of course, you've NEVER tried to do that over here, have you?????

While you're here, what's the deal with gocatsgo? Whenever that person posts on the main board about Geelong, they can't seem to avoid mentioning either the Colbert deal or predicting the end of the North era. It's like that person hates us as much as they love Geelong.

SHINBONERS
When I post on this board you know its me.Someone else is using a different name on this board to stir North fans.Its gotta to be a BigFooty regular.

I don't know what it is with GCG.I don't think he/she uses BIGFOOTY much anyway.

------------------

SHINBONERS
When I post on this board you know its me.Someone else is using a different name on this board to stir North fans.Its gotta to be a BigFooty regular.

JubJub, I wasn't saying that you'd post under another name, I was just saying (ironically) that you've never tried to stir up North fans.
biggrin.gif

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seeing as we have a Geelong person on here at the moment, what's the go with the match at Shell Stadium? Will they allocate seats for us North supporters (I'm waiting for the digs about us only needing 5 for all of our supporters), but seriously how many will be available?

It would HAVE to be a sellout wouldn't it?

Originally posted by Malibu:
Seeing as we have a Geelong person on here at the moment, what's the go with the match at Shell Stadium? Will they allocate seats for us North supporters (I'm waiting for the digs about us only needing 5 for all of our supporters), but seriously how many will be available?

It would HAVE to be a sellout wouldn't it?

Does that s**t-hole even have five seats?

Well I can only speak for myself, but I'm not sitting my fat arse down on that condemned grandstand and that's why we can't play at Arden Street
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

Hang on, you've got me there!
eek.gif

[This message has been edited by Darky (edited 13 March 2001).]

It's just another of these sad bastards hiding behind a new tag when they've been easily dealt with under a previous tag. Probably the Reaper's cousin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back