Think Tank Kangarooted

Remove this Banner Ad

I know nothing of this Tom Murphy is he better than his namesake former Hawk/Sun? we need a new whipping boy when Frawley gets the arse.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The inevitable deBradScott cull which always needed to happen.

Big Brady swinging his nose around not to be ****ed with.

Might be fielding an under 8s girl B team for 3 years but I would be very very scared if I were the opposition.

Lachie Henderson, Rhys Stanley, Jared Rivers, Sam Blease, Josh Caddy, Hamish McIntosh, Aaron Black, Zac Smith, etc... think the Corio Cats are far more likely to pick up the dregs from other clubs... they even have history in picking up spuds from Norf.

Over half your current "best 22" are mercenaries :$

That individual "left the club suddenly" in 2011.

Carrying a back full of daggers with the initials GW engraved on the blades.
Thanks for demonstrating your cluelessness yet again. If Pelchen -third biggest conman in football after Terry Wallet & Ross Lyon- was any good he wouldn't have 'resigned' (been kicked out of) St.Kilda.

Not saying he's at 'let's recruit every GWS spud we can get our hands on!' levels of bad like a certain overrated person we could mention.

Might be fielding an under 8s girl B team for 3 years but I would be very very scared if I were the opposition.
Scared of what, sexual harassment claims?

Thanks for demonstrating your cluelessness yet again. If Pelchen -third biggest conman in football after Terry Wallet & Ross Lyon- was any good he wouldn't have 'resigned' (been kicked out of) St.Kilda.

Nice try.

Pelchen was the head of recruiting throughout the period that team was assembled. End of story (even though the mysterious GW has been tireless in his determination to rewrite history and claim HE did it all, even what was done years before he stepped into dead man's shoes).

Wright's contribution to the process would be best compared to the guy who puts the slice of lemon on the side of the plate in the seafood restaurant before it gets taken out.

A contribution more than cancelled out by his complicity in the Clarkson (what could go wrong) eternal top up.

Vickery, Chad, Scully, Patton. That is Wright's true legacy. He is not the builder of a Premiership list, he is the destroyer of a Premiership list.

Nice try.

Pelchen was the head of recruiting throughout the period that team was assembled. End of story (even though the mysterious GW has been tireless in his determination to rewrite history and claim HE did it all, even what was done years before he stepped into dead man's shoes).

Wright's contribution to the process would be best compared to the guy who puts the slice of lemon on the side of the plate in the seafood restaurant.

A contribution more than cancelled out by his complicity in the Clarkson (what could go wrong) eternal top up.

Vickery, Chad, Scully, Patton. That is Wright's true legacy. He is not the builder of a Premiership list, he is the destroyer of a Premiership list.
Graham Wright traded in Jack Gunston, Brian Lake, Ben McEvoy & Tom Mitchell, and recruited Brad Hill, Luke Bruest, James Sicily & James Worpel.

You really are a dumb ******* twat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're the dumb campaigner who claims Wright recruited a Premiership team and the best you can come up with is a list of 8 players, one of whom was already playing for Hawthorn before Wright took over, and another one who everyone knew was coming beforehand. And even better, two more that aren't Premiership players at all. Good job.

Graham Wright traded in Jack Gunston,
Move was common knowledge before Wright crawled over Pelchen's corpse into the job.

Brian Lake,
Top up. Takes a genius to lure an established player into a gun side that somebody else assembled.

Ben McEvoy
Top up thug. Typical adequate ruckman added at the last minute.

Tom Mitchell
A crab who makes his side better by having less of the football.

and recruited Brad Hill,
Scully MkI

Luke Bruest,

BAAAHHHMP. Wrong answer. Breust debuted in Round 8 2011.

James Sicily & James Worpel.

A proven match loser and a bog average plodder. Neither of them even premiership players, which hardly helps you out, does it?.

Especially when balanced out against the string of outright catastrophes the bloke is responsible for.

So who is a dumb ******* twat?

At least you managed to leave out the players recruited two and three years before Wright sat in the chair this time, so in a way you are improving.

Last edited:
You're the dumb campaigner who claims Wright recruited a Premiership team and the best you can come up with is a list of 8 players, one of whom was already playing for Hawthorn before Wright took over, and another one who everyone knew was coming beforehand. And even better, two more that aren't Premiership players at all. Good job.

Move was common knowledge before Wright crawled over Pelchen's corpse into the job.

Top up. Takes a genius to lure an established player into a gun side that somebody else assembled.

Top up thug. Typical adequate ruckman added at the last minute.

A crab who makes his side better by having less of the football.

Scully MkI

BAAAHHHMP. Wrong answer. Breust debuted in Round 8 2011.

A proven match loser and a bog average plodder. Neither of them even premiership players, which hardly helps you out, does it?.

Especially when balanced out against the string of outright catastrophes the bloke is responsible for.

So who is a dumb ******* twat?

At least you managed to leave out the players recruited two and three years before Wright sat in the chair this time, so in a way you are improving.
graham-wright.jpg

I'm more interested in where (and how) he touched you, given the massive and seemingly unjustifiable hard on you have for him.

Imagine. A fellow who recruited ONE of the 2013 Premiership side. And no matter how many times you get slapped down you still continue to call him the man who built Premiership sides.

It must be a hell of a move. Fingers or tongue?

Ironically the biggest potato at the club Mr Boiled Egg Head keeps his job, how does that work? :think:

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F61eaf5db-b5f1-4f1f-9df1-93e1a5fed591
Officially goneski as of this afternoon.

May have been just marginally out of his depth, may have had personal issues.

May just have been s**t.

Officially goneski as of this afternoon.

May have been just marginally out of his depth, may have had personal issues.

May just have been sh*t.
Uncharacteristic as it is for me to say I told you so, I called Norf's selection process a farce when they gave him a job and sure enough we see its results.

Are Norf even professional enough to belong in the bloody VFL or is the VFA more their speed? No idea what Tassie ever did to deserve them either!

Sooz should throw her hat in the ring for the Norf coaching job.
I can't stand Norf but don't hate them enough to wish Sooz on them. Essendon* on the other hand.... :devil:

Found this gem of a quote from the Norf bored.

We let him down as a club. Some of the decisions made in the last 12 months have been a major concern.
Gone are the days where you can just half ass it.

We need to get the next appointment right. Im so fatigued as a supporter that I can't even get excited about new coach coming on. How do I trust the board to get it right? How are they not immune from criticism for this?

Ben Buckley, Archer and who ever else is calling the shots, call it what you like but the decision has been proven to be incompetent. Why did Teague, Longmure and Ratten do well and our coach ends up in a hospital? These questions need to be asked.

Im of the belief we need a proper cleanout. You cant just ignore whats happened in the last 12 months and push on as if things are fine.

We have a coach gone, captain on his last legs, injury list unmatched in the league, shed so much dead weight and more to come, 2 senior players on the way out and several more on contracts not befitting of their stature.

The debt is one thing but everything else is a mess.

Last edited:
I want some of the gear they are on at Norf

" Nevertheless, Buckley insisted Shaw's replacement would inherit a talented young side. "

Remove this Banner Ad

Back