NO TROLLS Clarkson signs on as new North Melbourne coach - No Trolling

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure Dimma would leave Richmond. I mean why would he? They're still playing decent footy.

I'm not actually sure Rutten was that bad tbh. It's all a bit knee-jerk to me
I know people say there is no chance how could he stay but maybe he can he is still contracted for next year who knows this could galvanize Rutten and players bit like Geelong in 06

• Apoligise to Ben and tell him he's our coach.
  • Conduct the external review.
  • Gut out the entire board and footy department and surrond him with the best people possible recomended by the reveiw.

Following a football club should be an enjoyment instead the club makes me hate them for how imcomptent they are
You never really hate the club but hate the people running it due to their incompetence
But all gets forgotten quickly when the day comes and your love gets multiplied 10 x

I have been lucky and have been alive for 8 flags but with a big gap between 1980 & 2017
But you will stick fat and enjoy the wins

You never really hate the club but hate the people running it due to their incompetence
But all gets forgotten quickly when the day comes and your love gets multiplied 10 x

I have been lucky and have been alive for 8 flags but with a big gap between 1980 & 2017
But you will stick fat and enjoy the wins
Lucky i was old enough to witness "93" and "2000" was a kid and teen in those flags but now i want to witness one whilst im a grown man.

I honesty don't understand why scum supporters would think Clarko would have anything to do with drug cheats.

The cool aid drinkers are still there. Why would he join in with the circle jerk?

Unless there was massive change, and people like Hird were banished from every coming near the place.

I mean cmon, Clarko is one person that is never gonna forget or forgive s**t like that.

I'm being respectful here. Seriously.

You want Clarko as a football coach, but he'd beat himself to death trying to get some accountability and cultural change off field.

And norf, I really don't think guilting the guy into the job, and having him take it out of pity is the right way to go.

I'd like to see him get the Tassie team up, or take on and guide GWS so they realise their potential.

Most of all I'd like to see him March into AFL house with his steel caps and a pitchfork and tear the place a new one.
What an utterly bizarre take. You really think Clarkson is the type to be ā€œguiltedā€ into taking a coaching role? IF he comes, clearly he sees something in the list or is excited at the challenge (plus the pay check that would come with any senior coaching role), nothing to do with pity or guilting.

I like the North Melbourne fit. This is what Clarko does best, take a team on the bones of their backside and then bring in the pieces to build an effective structure. I think Essendon would be a mistake. Too much going on there, they still haven't recovered from the Hird fanboy influence, and I can't see Clarko being all that comfortable in the environment that exists right now.

Gee wizz you just have to feel for North!! First Bucks, then players like Dusty & Kelly gave hope that they could land a big fish for it to be only ripped away. Then they get bagged for bringing in C grade recruits like Hall, Polec & Tyson but what are they meant to do?
It's sad that people like to stick the boot in while they're down with things like the Tassie talk when we should be fighting to keep another foundation club in the AFL.
Anyway I hope Clarko chooses North over the druggies.

I agree 100% with the sentiment. North however are an expansion club, not a foundation club.

Or maybe he just has a massive ego like a lot of the Essendon old boys club and thinks (knows in his mind) he can do anything.
Possibly still think its not an 11th hour bid to try and get Clarkson like the media is running with the club would have had talks already with him imo

Gerard Whatley said Clarskon was white hot on coaching Essendon weeks ago. I think Clarkson was holding out for Essendon coming to party he wasn't that excited at the prospects of coaching North or GWS.

I honesty don't understand why scum supporters would think Clarko would have anything to do with drug cheats.

The cool aid drinkers are still there. Why would he join in with the circle jerk?

Unless there was massive change, and people like Hird were banished from every coming near the place.

I mean cmon, Clarko is one person that is never gonna forget or forgive s**t like that.

I'm being respectful here. Seriously.

You want Clarko as a football coach, but he'd beat himself to death trying to get some accountability and cultural change off field.

And norf, I really don't think guilting the guy into the job, and having him take it out of pity is the right way to go.

I'd like to see him get the Tassie team up, or take on and guide GWS so they realise their potential.

Most of all I'd like to see him March into AFL house with his steel caps and a pitchfork and tear the place a new one.

The irony of you saying 'I'm being respectful' but opening with 'I don't understand scum supporters'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a good move. It's clarko or fold for me.

I also wouldn't mind Hinkey. Say want you to say about him but he knows how to take a small fish club and not make them a welfare dependent club.

You do know your club needed North people to lift them out of drug induced psychosis.

Show some respect for your elders and betters.

Not sure Dimma would leave Richmond. I mean why would he? They're still playing decent footy.

I'm not actually sure Rutten was that bad tbh. It's all a bit knee-jerk to me

dunno making Jeremy Finlayson look like *in Gary Ablett is pretty bad.

That North list that Essendon has beat 8 times in row

That North list that is filled with the kinds of blokes who win finals once they get a few preseasons in them.

Sonja Hood is a good looking sheila

North people are generally a rare mix of hot, smart, funny, and kind yet firm when required.

Its why there's so few of us, unlike the ugly spanners that flock to bIg cLuBs.

North people are generally a rare mix of hot, smart, funny, and kind yet firm when required.

Its why there's so few of us, unlike the ugly spanners that flock to bIg cLuBs.
You seem to have a good one in Sonja maybe it's time for Essendon to get a female leader I mean you only have to look at what Peggy has done at Richmond

Ross Lyon made a good point last night.

The new essendon president wouldnt cause this upheaval if he didnt think he could land Clarkson.

He's causing this upheaval coz he knows he can't get Clarko, and wants to be able to clear out the deadwood/idiots/crooks/time servers by saying "You lot cost us Clarko, get out of my way so I can get us in a position where we CAN get elite talent."

You seem to have a good one in Sonja maybe it's time for Essendon to get a female leader I mean you only have to look at what Peggy has done at Richmond

It is a good call mate - certainly the joint stinks of old boys bullshit ... Sheeds, Dodoro etc.

Some of the stuff around Xavier Campbell reeks too.

It is a good call mate - certainly the joint stinks of old boys bullshit ... Sheeds, Dodoro etc.

Some of the stuff around Xavier Campbell reeks too.
Yep Iv'e heard a lot of bad s**t about Xavier quite a few female staff have left Essendon over the years couldn't belive we re-signed the prick for a further 2 years.

Hope the new president has the balls to sack him couldn't give a * if he's payout will be massive get rid of the kent been nothing but * after * up under him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back