Game Day Kangas vs Pussies - Saturday 7.25 PM @ Pencil Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure where this was left so I better get it started and deal with Gasometer repercussions later.

Well the Cats are coming off an embarrassing loss and a smashing in the media and we've come off a great win against the Hawke who have vindicated the form tonight.

Apparently the Cats have been in a heavy training load since the bye or that's what their fans are hoping because they have gone all Port Adelaide recently with a form line of wlwlwl. So they're expecting a win this week.

Their rucks suck but we need to take advantage because this game will be won at the contest. If they get first use playing on Pencil Park then they will squeeze us up the line so we need to be prepared to go up the middle to keep them guessing.

The wet conditions may nullify Hawkins which is a bonus since he can play really well against us and I'm not a rap for their small forwards so it's about stopping their onballers and wingers like Duncan Kelly Danger Menegola getting loose and lining up forward and of course Ablett who is out of from at the moment, so im sure he is licking his lips coming up against his bunnies to reignite his season:rolleyes:

However.

This week Scott Thompson announced his retirement and I reckon the boys are going to pull out a special performance for a true Shinboner. I also have a feeling that Shaw is relishing the thought of playing the blue blood midfield and putting them to the sword with our new physical style.

It's going to be a wet and dreary night and i think it's going to be a very physical game.

North by 23 for Scotty.

Last edited:
If it's close with 5 minutes to go, then you folks know how this is likely to end.

North will get molested by the maggots again.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ppl coming in to reserve a spot in the thread like....

7f02lmi6d1f01.gif

Anyways....need to keep Ablett on a leash. As of late small forwards have done a number on us and over the years gazza has ****ed us with his greatness. Pressure, pressure, pressure on the midfield and hopefully that'll make the entries to Hawkins less efficient. He always gets good supply against us.

I'm not sure where this was left so I better get it started and deal with Gasometer repercussions later.

Well the Cats are coming off an embarrassing loss and a smashing in the media and we've come off a great win against the Hawke who have vindicated the form tonight.

Apparently the Cats have been in a heavy training load since the bye or that's what their fans are hoping because they have gone all Port Adelaide recently with a form line of wlwlwl. So they're expecting a win this week.

Their rucks suck but we need to take advantage because this game will be won at the contest. If they get first use playing on Pencil Park then they will squeeze us up the line so we need to be prepared to go up the middle to keep them guessing.

The wet conditions may nullify Hawkins which is a bonus since he can play really well against us and I'm not a rap for their small forwards so it's about stopping their onballers and wingers like Duncan Kelly Danger Menegola getting loose and lining up forward and of course Ablett who is out of from at the moment, so im sure he is licking his lips coming up against his bunnies to reignite his season:rolleyes:

However.

This week Scott Thompson announced his retirement and I reckon the boys are going to pull out a special performance for a true Shinboner. I also have a feeling that Shaw is relishing the thought of playing the blue blood midfield and putting them to the sword with our new physical style.

It's going to be a wet and dreary night and i think it's going to be a very physical game.

North by 23 for Scotty.
nMo39.jpg

North by 200 points:
http://springfieldfiles.com/sounds/frink/gambletron.mp3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back