Updated Karen Ristevski's body found.

Will Borce Ristevski go to trial for ...

• Murder

• Manslaughter

• He'll take a deal before it gets to trial

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't think a body makes a massive difference, unless they find clues around the area that links the husband, he has done a good job so far, assuming he did it..
They already knew she was dead this just confirms it

Makes it much easier for the police to charge a suspect with murder if they have a body which proves a murder has occurred.

Don't think a body makes a massive difference, unless they find clues around the area that links the husband, he has done a good job so far, assuming he did it..
They already knew she was dead this just confirms it
It makes a huge difference...
They can establish method of murder, if there's any defensive wounds, if she has DNA (skin, hair, blood) of her assailant on her at all...

Let's think of the timeline...
Wife missing, husband interviewed, police request electronics, husband changes story to reiterate his movements for the day, both husband and deceased's phones ping cell towers towards location of body, police send his GPS to be cracked, 2 months later they possess the information that leads to the recovery of her body.
Either he will be arrested in the next week, or he is the unluckiest person in the history of Avondale Heights...

his phone was pinged in the area

Im sure the media reports stated "her phone" pinged the nearest tower before it was turned off

It was a bushwalker as reported.

Months ago when they were first searching a site 20kms away witness reported someone in the area (secluded) walking around with a shovel resembling features similar to persons of interest, followed by reports of sightings of a white van in close proximity to where Karen's body was found.

Why the lead wasn't followed up at the time is concerning.

Why wasn't the lead followed up at the time, if I might ask?

I dont have information on that, it will probably come out in the wash at some stage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It makes a huge difference...
They can establish method of murder, if there's any defensive wounds, if she has DNA (skin, hair, blood) of her assailant on her at all...

Let's think of the timeline...
Wife missing, husband interviewed, police request electronics, husband changes story to reiterate his movements for the day, both husband and deceased's phones ping cell towers towards location of body, police send his GPS to be cracked, 2 months later they possess the information that leads to the recovery of her body.
Either he will be arrested in the next week, or he is the unluckiest person in the history of Avondale Heights...

Gps to be cracked?
They would have done that straight away, and would have taken less then 2 months IMO,my main point is that they know he did it, they know he traveled along the Calder and dumped the body around he area, they just don't have enough evidence.. Unless he was stupid enough to leave something if his around the body.

Nomination for one of those "when you see it you will s**t bricks" images.

1487664347328.jpg

Below the top log towards the right in the dirt......

I'm gunna be out there here but i reckon borce is the murderer

Last edited:
Back