Updated Karen Ristevski's body found.

Will Borce Ristevski go to trial for ...

• Murder

• Manslaughter

• He'll take a deal before it gets to trial

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I drove to Mt. Macedon around the time of the murder. I checked my location history with Google, and I was in the area around the time of the murder. 4 days before the murder I drove my dog to Mt. Macedon, then drove to the Macedon Pine Forest. I walked my dog in bushland off Sailsbury Rd, and remember seeing the log where her body was found. I was also at the Forest on the day of the murder, driving down Middle Gully Rd into the Pine Plantation. I considered driving down Loch Rd, but didn't. From reports, I may have encountered her Husband dumping the body had I decided to turn right instead of left.
I drove by that very corner in October. Its creepy to know I was within 50 metres or less of her body without realising it.

I drove to Mt. Macedon around the time of the murder. I checked my location history with Google, and I was in the area around the time of the murder. 4 days before the murder I drove my dog to Mt. Macedon, then drove to the Macedon Pine Forest. I walked my dog in bushland off Sailsbury Rd, and remember seeing the log where her body was found. I was also at the Forest on the day of the murder, driving down Middle Gully Rd into the Pine Plantation. I considered driving down Loch Rd, but didn't. From reports, I may have encountered her Husband dumping the body had I decided to turn right instead of left.
I drove by that very corner in October. Its creepy to know I was within 50 metres or less of her body without realising it.
Two murderers on Bigfoooty this year alone. Wowee

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the story about a witness seeing 2 men who looked like the Ristevski brothers is true than surely that is enough combined with the phone records of Borce Ristevski to make an arrest.

You'd reckon. Must be close to an arrest now though, the body's just been released to the family. Funeral next week.

You'd reckon. Must be close to an arrest now though, the body's just been released to the family. Funeral next week.
I've heard that an Aussie bum was seen wandering around the Ristevski house and is another more likely suspect. Hard working Europeans have always been the victims of bogans and their low ways.

If the story about a witness seeing 2 men who looked like the Ristevski brothers is true than surely that is enough combined with the phone records of Borce Ristevski to make an arrest.

Think they would want more then eyewitness testomony, good defence lawyer would put doubt to it, they need hard evidence like dna etc.. With that combined with the other stuff helps..

Last edited:
The Ristevskis live in a HBDA (High Bogan Density Area) could have been any bogan brothers.

If the Police really believe they have enough, given all the publicity they should probably get on with it. There is a murderer running loose after all. Would look really bad if he suddenly left the country because Vic Pol sat on their hands too long.

I've heard that an Aussie bum was seen wandering around the Ristevski house and is another more likely suspect. Hard working Europeans have always been the victims of bogans and their low ways.
giphy.gif

Back