Society/Culture Karen spotting!

Kurve

***shellyg***
Dec 27, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Sorry Chief they might be accessorising like Karen's but they do not have the right hairstyles to actually be Karens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seeds

Hall of Famer
Sep 15, 2007
I don't know
AFL Club
Geelong

douglyzia

Premiership Player
Suspended
Sep 24, 2006
Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Karen is unisex, you could equally call them Donalds. Obnoxious aging white people.
Isn't this a racist statement? Or if not, wouldn't the term "karen" then be a racist term if it only applies to white people?

I actually think the term "karen" has been bastardized by the left to mean something that it was not originally meant to mean, but that's beside the point.

Do leftists actually believe that different standards should apply differently to persons depending on their race? I actually thought the fight against racism was a fight for equality of treatment for everyone, regardless of their race. But it now seems that not giving certain groups privileges/priority not afforded to other groups based on their race (i.e. wanting to treat everyone equally) is now deemed "racist" in this day and age. I just can't understand it, to be honest.

And no, I am not white.

Chief

Electric Boogaloo
Dec 1, 1999
Brisbane
AFL Club
Carlton
Isn't this a racist statement? Or if not, wouldn't the term "karen" then be a racist term if it only applies to white people?

I actually think the term "karen" has been bastardized by the left to mean something that it was not originally meant to mean, but that's beside the point.

Do leftists actually believe that different standards should apply differently to persons depending on their race? I actually thought the fight against racism was a fight for equality of treatment for everyone, regardless of their race. But it now seems that not giving certain groups privileges/priority not afforded to other groups based on their race (i.e. wanting to treat everyone equally) is now deemed "racist" in this day and age. I just can't understand it, to be honest.

And no, I am not white.
Karen is OUR word.

Top Bottom