Society/Culture Karen spotting!

Remove this Banner Ad

we've been saying you're the biggest karen in this thread, and you're a dude
But you are using the term karen. Which is a female name. You are linking my behaviour which you deem poor to something that is female. Thats discrimatory against women. If you think im whinging call me a whinger. Dont call me karen.

But you are using the term karen. Which is a female name. You are linking my behaviour which you deem poor to something that is female. Thats discrimatory against women. If you think im whinging call me a whinger. Dont call me karen.
How do you think Boomer Harvey feels about the “OK boomer” meme?

Its very interesting that pretty much all the people taking pot shots at women in this thread are lefties. You would think it would be old fashioned conservatives. But its not. The left used to be better. It used to fight against discrimination. Now it embraces it. You disgust me.
It’s attitudes and behaviour that are being ridiculed.

Feel free to report me to the manager Kaz

How do you think Boomer Harvey feels about the “OK boomer” meme?
First. "Ok boomer" is a stupid insulting catch phrase. Its basically the equivalent of raising a hand. Or using a dislike button. Only morons would use the phrase "ok boomer". Its ironic its a thing because its really easy to beat most boomers in debate.

Second. Harveys nickname has nothing to do with the definition of boomer in the ok boomer meme. Words have multiple meanings.

The insulting phrase karen in this context means white women. You can say its only privledged white women but the people using it dont distinquish between white women and privlege. They define white women as privlege. So privlege is redundant.

It’s attitudes and behaviour that are being ridiculed.
That would be fine if that was the case. But by defining those attitudes and behaviour as being feminine you are being discriminatory and turning people against women.

If you want to knock someone for whinging call them a whinger. Not a typical female name.

If i want to knock a person for being cheap with money I say they are stingy. I dont call them a jew.

Its very interesting that pretty much all the people taking pot shots at women in this thread are lefties. You would think it would be old fashioned conservatives. But its not. The left used to be better. It used to fight against discrimination. Now it embraces it. You disgust me.
Being vocally disgusted by something is a very Karen thing to do.

I will agree with one thing Seeds has said. Im also shocked at some who are posting in this thread.
I thought you were all too far gone to joke about things like this.
Its a breath of fresh air in this highly offended cullture.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would be fine if that was the case. But by defining those attitudes and behaviour as being feminine you are being discriminatory and turning people against women.

If you want to knock someone for whinging call them a whinger. Not a typical female name.

If i want to knock a person for being cheap with money I say they are stingy. I dont call them a jew.

Sting is well known for his philanthropy, and Jew isn't a very common name.

Hardly a fair comparison.

I thought karen was ok because it was about black women mocking their rich white counterparts?

This thread is just full of men (almost certainly white) mocking poor uneducated white women. In some cases ironically mocking them about being discriminatory. Pot kettle black comes to mind.

Pure sexism.

What are you talking about for gods sake Baldrick?

That’s how it all started. The Karen thing. Not with poor white woman but with educated (but deranged) upper middle class American woman in the burbs.

You must be a ####ing hoot at parties.
Got the sense of humour akin to a lonely fence post.

ffs

Last edited:
F7CD822E-7D9A-427F-A930-9DDDC376848A.jpeg

What are you talking about for gods sake Baldrick?

That’s how it all started. The Karen thing. Not with poor white woman but with educated (but deranged) upper middle class American woman in the burbs.

You must be a ####ing hoot at parties.
Got the sense of humour akin to a lonely fence post.

ffs
Is that was thread is. Mocking women for humour purposes?

San Fran just enacted a law called the Caren.
Wasting the time of law enforcement by way of racially profiling a person when a crime hasn’t been committed!
Niiiiice👍
Californians have much bigger issues at the moment, like their legislators attempting to roll back civil rights protections Ref: Prop 209

Remove this Banner Ad

Back