Society/Culture Karen spotting!

Remove this Banner Ad

I think anyone wearing a mask and confronts those who aren’t is a true Karen. Mind your fking business.

Well, * me.

We've reached the 'no true Scotsman' stage of Karen.

Who is the one true Karen?

A black ( probably gay) black guy Karen filming and harassing a couple eating at a restaurant in peace.
If that was me sitting there I would’ve drove my fork into his forehead.

disgusting behaviour...America

Some people are just ****ed. Really.

Some people are just f’ed. Really.

yep..unfortunately.

This whole Karen thing is just the tip of a gigantic iceberg that displays the worst behaviour towards their fellow humans in this so called modern world.

Some of it is funny as we laugh at the total ridiculousness of their outbursts in public..and some of it is just down right disturbing and sickening.

Isn't this a racist statement? Or if not, wouldn't the term "karen" then be a racist term if it only applies to white people?

I actually think the term "karen" has been bastardized by the left to mean something that it was not originally meant to mean, but that's beside the point.

Do leftists actually believe that different standards should apply differently to persons depending on their race? I actually thought the fight against racism was a fight for equality of treatment for everyone, regardless of their race. But it now seems that not giving certain groups privileges/priority not afforded to other groups based on their race (i.e. wanting to treat everyone equally) is now deemed "racist" in this day and age. I just can't understand it, to be honest.

And no, I am not white.
Even though this twit isn't white. He qualifies as a Karen in my book.
See douglyzia ? People from the sensible centre (the ones you deluded wingnuts refer to as leftists) aren't racist after all. Thus proving you the oversensitive snowflake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This whole Karen thing is just the tip of a gigantic iceberg that displays the worst behaviour towards their fellow humans in this so called modern world.

Worst behaviour? Yeah sure Karens really are the worst. Amusing how the sort of low grade Pilgerists who love section 18c are happy to engage in racial slurs against white women and at the same time have no understanding of how their hypocritical smugness comes across.

CHICAGO (WLS) -- Chicago police released new numbers showing a dramatic jump in homicides last month compared to last year.

The weekend closed out a July that saw a 139% jump in city wide murders compared the same month last year, a CPD report said.

A total of nine people were killed and 24 others were wounded in shootings across Chicago since 6:00 p.m. Friday, including a 9-year-old boy and a 17-year-old boy.

yep..unfortunately.

Some of it is funny as we laugh at the total ridiculousness of their outbursts in public..and some of it is just down right disturbing and sickening.
Worst behaviour? We have murder, rape, pedophilia, genocides and you think this is the worst behaviour?

Worst behaviour? Yeah sure Karens really are the worst. Amusing how the sort of low grade Pilgerists who love section 18c are happy to engage in racial slurs against white women and at the same time have no understanding of how their hypocritical smugness comes across.

CHICAGO (WLS) -- Chicago police released new numbers showing a dramatic jump in homicides last month compared to last year.

The weekend closed out a July that saw a 139% jump in city wide murders compared the same month last year, a CPD report said.

A total of nine people were killed and 24 others were wounded in shootings across Chicago since 6:00 p.m. Friday, including a 9-year-old boy and a 17-year-old boy.

“Hypocritical smugness” lol

righty o Karen

Omg no it isnt. Its not even in the top 100. Are you teally this deluded to think women complaining about rights and minorities is one of the worst behaviours out there?

rights and minorities?

The Karens who get exposed on camera for their ridiculous outbursts in public usually do things like ...

verbally attack shop attendants because the service is not good enough

ring the cops when they see a black man in their neighborhood

assault people over car parks

carry on like deranged maniacs because they won’t wear a mask in a shop

Display disgusting behaviour towards their fellow humans while drunk

And many other things ...the list goes on

You're catching on.
This is the whole point.

Yet we have goblins posting pictures and disingenuously saying "Hey, hey guys, this brown person I don't like is a Karen, right? Yeah? Yeah? Guys? Why can't a brown person be a Karen? Huh? BECAUSE YOU'RE RACE TRAITORS!!! GOTCHA!!!1111".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back