Society/Culture Karen spotting!

Remove this Banner Ad

In all honesty I think it’s hard for some people to adjust and they need some understanding. But that girl talking to the lady is a saint. “You know if you want to sit down there are chairs just outside.”

Karens like this are a nuisance and this is how to deal with them, not with pepper spray or bullying.

I think Karens have been around for ever in one form or another.
I met and heard dozens of them during my 10 year stint as my son sons footy coach at the local club.

I experienced both Male and female Karens who have a habit of whinging, complaining about trivial crap and consistently acting like self entitled defenders of righteousness.

The best/worst one was a footy mum Karen who wrote a long letter accusing a 14 year old aboriginal kid in her sons team of smoking pot.

She didn’t first go to the club president or the junior Vice President...she skipped that and emailed her “concerns” directly to the W.A football commission office.

This act caused a lot of trauma for the club and for the kid “accused”.

So very Karen. So very pathetic.

hey Chief have a look at the like/dislike ratio on this video talking about the above photo. I think you have a very warped view of right and wrong mate.

What is the like/dislike ratio and what does it mean?

I experienced both Male and female Karens who have a habit of whinging, complaining about trivial crap and consistently acting like self entitled defenders of righteousness.
One of the great ways to get what you want from telcos and ISPs is to do a Karen. They train customers to act like this to get free stuff or get the deal you want.

It’s just people need to know when to use it and when to drop it.

Last edited:
Yes you were. What a dumb analogy. Wake up to yourself you knob.
Im trying to reason to show the error in your thinking and you are now just throwing pathetic insults. I cant see how the analogy is any different other then replacing the world jew with a common jewish name which was often the way it was used. If its not the same explain why? Tell us why its okay to link whinging behaviour to white women and its not discrimatory and demeaning like linking being stingy with money to jewish people? If you cant reason and just want to emotionally respond with insults maybe its time to reassess and admit you are wrong on the subject.

Im trying to reason to show the error in your thinking and you are now just throwing pathetic insults. I cant see how the analogy is any different other then replacing the world jew with a common jewish name which was often the way it was used. If its not the same explain why? Tell us why its okay to link whinging behaviour to white women and its not discrimatory and demeaning like linking being stingy with money to jewish people? If you cant reason and just want to emotionally respond with insults maybe its time to reassess and admit you are wrong on the subject.

Is this satire?

:D

It’s not reason. It’s silly.
Reason can be revealed to be silly if you reason as to why its silly. You have made no such attempt. Acting just like a typical trumper who wants to dismiss arguments with name calling rather than actually think about the argument.

Maybe try reading this. Maybe it will sink in why it shouldnt be acceptable.

Ps. Im starting to understand why you dont get dislike buttons are wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reason can be revealed to be silly if you reason as to why its silly. You have made no such attempt. Acting just like a typical trumper who wants to dismiss arguments with name calling rather than actually think about the argument.

Maybe try reading this. Maybe it will sink in why it shouldnt be acceptable.

Ps. Im starting to understand why you dont get dislike buttons are wrong.

What a load of man lesbian tripe.

“The correct online etiquette when encountering a Karen is to reply to her with the following phrase: “OK Karen”. That way, everyone will know she’s just a stupid, common, entitled Karen. (In the UK at least, Karen is not a posh name: if Karen is middle-class, she’s lower middle.”

So this woman (a Karen herself moaning about insignificant crap) gets to label who is “middle class” and who is “lower middle”?

Who the #### cares what some blogger rants about?

Hang on..let’s guess ...you do!!

You’ve really got an exciting and fulfilling life spending your time getting all hot and flustered with your righteously noble campaign to let everyone know how very very bad it is to call raving lunatics Karen.

You’re a joke mate.

I feel sorry for you...seriously.

Geelong_Sicko Honestly, you seem like a reasonable dude (and also white-privileged Evolved1 whom I think has his/her heart in the right place). Maybe try to do some research into those ideologically opposed to you and try to understand why they believe the things they do. Antifa (i.e. bunch of losers) is not the answer.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back