Society/Culture Karen spotting!

Remove this Banner Ad

What a stupid entitled woman. Gees woman are selfish people who have little ability to attribute theory of mind to anyone beyond their own family.

So am i doing the Karen thing right? If not how am i getting it wrong?

What a stupid entitled woman. Gees woman are selfish people who have little ability to attribute theory of mind to anyone beyond their own family.

She's bipolar, so probably not your best work Seeds.

Why are you reading mummy blogger sites anyway?

Lady with the pistol at the US restaurant charged..

It’s ironic. You continue to act like a Karen yourself on your ridiculous crusade to highlight the injustice of people being called a Karen.

I think you’re confused.

That woman you have posted about is bipolar and on the poverty line with kids going through very tough times.

A Karen is someone making a scene in public with hysterical ranting over trivial matters and usually involves them calling the police for minor issues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lady with the pistol at the US restaurant charged..

From what I remember from the video, they were in the car and able to get away.

But I don't think she will be found guilty, if it even goes to court.

From what I remember from the video, they were in the car and able to get away.

But I don't think she will be found guilty, if it even goes to court.

it will cost them a packet to pay lawyers . In hindsight they should’ve just drove off as soon as that woman started on her.

anywsy ...America. Where guns are in the glovebox ..just in case you get into a pickle at the shops

It’s ironic. You continue to act like a Karen yourself on your ridiculous crusade to highlight the injustice of people being called a Karen.

I think you’re confused.

That woman you have posted about is bipolar and on the poverty line with kids going through very tough times.

A Karen is someone making a scene in public with hysterical ranting over trivial matters and usually involves them calling the police for minor issues.
Umm its not the people you are calling Karen that I think are the victims of your discrimination. Have you not understood my point at all?

Ok. now im even more confused. She seemed like the sookiest of the lot out of all posts in this thread. Who would expect that you could return cheese that had been heated up in her car just because your kids dont like it. That is as trivial as you can get. If you think its even a remotely valid excuse to complain then that would make you empathetic of self entitled sook. Or as you call it. A Karen sympathiser.

Umm its not the people you are calling Karen that I think are the victims of your discrimination. Have you not understood my point at all?

Ok. now im even more confused. She seemed like the sookiest of the lot out of all posts in this thread. Who would expect that you could return cheese that had been heated up in her car just because your kids dont like it. That is as trivial as you can get. If you think its even a remotely valid excuse to complain then that would make you empathetic of self entitled sook. Or as you call it. A Karen sympathiser.

Would you like to speak with the manager?

Sigh.

Asking to speak to the manager in itself isn’t a Karen act.

Look..I don’t even know what exactly your point is. And I don’t care.

If I get ripped off or have bad service or receive crap food etc from a business...I just never go back.
I don’t complain.

The only times I’ve ever rang the cops was once when an idiot drunk driver crashed into a tree near my house one rainy night and tried to reverse out from the tangled mess ...and another the other week when two big gangs of kids were having a street battle and fighting.

As George Constanza once said loudly “We live in a society!!!!!”

I just find your general attitude to be very Karen like.
People like you get off on telling other people what to think and how to act which ends up arguments and debates.

People like you give me the ####s and I avoid them like the plague.

It’s attitudes and behaviour that are being ridiculed.

See how that goes if you criticise the "wrong" attitude and behaviour / beliefs.

Worked out well at Charlie Hebdo.

As for "Karen"

As of November 2016, Section 18C is worded as follows:[1]
Offensive behaviour because of race, colour or national or ethnic origin
(1) It is unlawful for a person to do an act, otherwise than in private, if:
(a) the act is reasonably likely, in all the circumstances, to offend, insult, humiliate or intimidate another person or a group of people; and (b) the act is done because of the race, colour or national or ethnic origin of the other person or of some or all of the people in the group.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back