Society/Culture Karen spotting!

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
This is the whole point.

Yet we have goblins posting pictures and disingenuously saying "Hey, hey guys, this brown person I don't like is a Karen, right? Yeah? Yeah? Guys? Why can't a brown person be a Karen? Huh? BECAUSE YOU'RE RACE TRAITORS!!! GOTCHA!!!1111".

1) The "SJW's" do not own the "Karen" concept, they merely subverted it as a response to the hammering they have received for their "snow-flakery".
2) You're being racist by suggesting that there is complete racial exclusion of a human trait.

Now, I know you're not a racist, and I get that you think you find a niche critique that was all your own, but it's just not true. All sides of generic politics have self entitled whining attention whores cum tyrants in waiting.

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
rights and minorities?

The Karens who get exposed on camera for their ridiculous outbursts in public usually do things like ...

verbally attack shop attendants because the service is not good enough

ring the cops when they see a black man in their neighborhood

assault people over car parks

carry on like deranged maniacs because they won’t wear a mask in a shop

Display disgusting behaviour towards their fellow humans while drunk

And many other things ...the list goes on
gees you are one protected species arent you. Have you even been to the outer suburbs before?

Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
gees you are one protected species arent you. Have you even been to the outer suburbs before?

I live in Perth

I grow up in Croydon in 70s/80s then 10 years on the Gold Coast in the 90s and now I’m in southern Perth suburbs in complete feral land.

so yeah ...I know the “ outer” suburbs.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I live in Perth

I grow up in Croydon in 70s/80s then 10 years on the Gold Coast in the 90s and now I’m in southern Perth suburbs in complete feral land.

so yeah ...I know the “ outer” suburbs.

Hardly Frankston, Corio/Norlane, Broady or Dandenong.

By posting pictures of darker-skinned commentators as examples of Karens, the goblins seem to be saying:

"A brown person having an opinion is the equivalent of screaming at a retail worker because the air conditioning is set too high."

This is what you're saying. There is no denying it.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
By posting pictures of darker-skinned commentators as examples of Karens, the goblins seem to be saying:

"A brown person having an opinion is the equivalent of screaming at a retail worker because the air conditioning is set too high."

This is what you're saying. There is no denying it.

There's "Brown people" who make comments that correlate well with "screaming at a retail worker because the air conditioning is set too high".

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has basically made a career out of it.

There's "Brown people" who make comments that correlate well with "screaming at a retail worker because the air conditioning is set too high".
You're making my point for me.

BINGO!

"All sides of generic politics have self entitled whining attention whores cum tyrants in waiting."
You seem not to understand the point you're making.

Oh wait!

You do. You're pretending. Because you know you're being a tool and you want the last word so you twist it around and pretend you've got some secret point that you were trying to make all along!

This is where you act like a tool, people call you a tool, then you spring your pathetic little trap "ah ha! I was just acting like a tool! you got fooled!"

Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Incorrect.
Croydon in the 90s was the easily the equivalent of those.
Just as many gun dealers, few more trees.

correct ...it was only later in my 30s after 15 years or so away did I start getting reports of the problems of leafy Croydon. Heroin capital of the east they called it.

in fact, when I was about 10 (1980) a dealer set up shop 5 doors from my parents house and the cops set up a surveillance spot across the road in our neighbors loungeroom and busted it.

At the time as a kid I use to wonder why people would get out of taxis at the end of the street and walk to this house and leave 10 minutes later while the cab waited.

My parents kept it all hush hush at the time and only told me the truth when I was about 20. 💁‍♂️

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
1) The "SJW's" do not own the "Karen" concept, they merely subverted it as a response to the hammering they have received for their "snow-flakery".
2) You're being racist by suggesting that there is complete racial exclusion of a human trait.

Now, I know you're not a racist, and I get that you think you find a niche critique that was all your own, but it's just not true. All sides of generic politics have self entitled whining attention whores cum tyrants in waiting.

anyone who uses “cum” instead of come on social media is an immediate red flag of sicko.

youve got problems son

Back