Society/Culture Karen spotting!

Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
A grade Karen ..
FDAF165E-FE04-4654-8AB1-2408D734A6A2.png

LOL.
Only the heading mentions that lie, yet in the body of the text......
Full on right wing Trump felaters.

"He has also previously made contributions to Bill Phelps in 1996, a Republican congressional candidate, and to Bush Quayle in 1992.

Mark’s wife Patricia McCloskey graced her presence during a contribution event of Republican Senate dinner in ’98."

douglyzia

Premiership Player
Sep 24, 2006
Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
LOL.

"He has also previously made contributions to Bill Phelps in 1996, a Republican congressional candidate, and to Bush Quayle in 1992.

Mark’s wife Patricia McCloskey graced her presence during a contribution event of Republican Senate dinner in ’98."

You forgot to call me a Karen.

ExcitementMachine

Premiership Player
Aug 5, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
You guys don’t really get the idea of “the Karen”. Could you read up on it? That way you can become a productive member of the thread and everyone is happy.
The English language is fluid, and that's a Karen of sorts as far as I'm concerned.

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
LOL.

They're such obvious dems/leftists that they're actually scheduled to speak at the RNC convention next week.

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-u...shed-guns-at-black-protesters-to-speak-at-rnc

Great call douglyzia :tearsofjoy:

You're supposed to call me a Karen and feel proud of yourself for doing so.
So you've been caught posting lies and your response is to get picky about not being insulted?

lol!

douglyzia

Premiership Player
Sep 24, 2006
Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
So you've been caught posting lies and your response is to get picky about not being insulted?

lol!

I said, "apparently". How is saying "apparently" a lie? I did not confirm it as a fact. And at the time, there was "apparent" information circulating to suggest that they were Democrats. So how could I be "lying" if that was my impression at the time? "Lying" would suggest I was deliberately trying to mislead, which I wasn't.

And is there any information to confirm that they weren't actually Democrats at the time, but have had second thoughts about it, since? I mean, I don't know. I haven't really been following the story that closely.

Anyway, my "lie" didn't result in entire cities burning down like the lie about the police officers involved in the George Floyd arrest being racist (when they were clearly not). Apparently some "lies" are ok with you even if it results in entire cities being destroyed, but when a statement that clearly suggests I was only commenting based on available information at the time proves to potentially be inaccurate, you get your knickers all in a twist (even though said statement never resulted in entire cities being destroyed or burnt to the ground).

douglyzia

Premiership Player
Sep 24, 2006
Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
You posted it to make out they weren't RWNJs with guns.

You know you did.

Uh-huh. Even if that were so, how does that disprove that your characterization of me as a "liar" has been thoroughly debunked, and that you think certain "lies" are ok, like the lie about police being racist against Floyd that has resulted in widespread destruction and mayhem?

And, speaking, of "NJs", it's cute how the BFSRPNJs back each other up with LOL smiley faces when you just know they are seething and fuming behind their keyboards, gnashing their teeth with absolute rage. Honestly, every time I see a LOL smiley face from one of these BFSRPNJs, I just know they are absolutely spitting chips, veins popping out, head about to explode with unbridled fury.

douglyzia

Premiership Player
Sep 24, 2006
Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Anyway, I have actual work to do. PWNing losers is fun, but isn't really worth my time. I'll just leave these BFSRPNJs to their circle-jerking (in the form of mutual LOL smiley faces). Enjoy!

Who knows, I might actually humor you and grace you with an actual reply if I feel like it, but don't take it personally if I don't.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Anyway, I have actual work to do. PWNing losers is fun, but isn't really worth my time. I'll just leave these BFSRPNJs to their circle-jerking (in the form of mutual LOL smiley faces). Enjoy!

Who knows, I might actually humor you and grace you with an actual reply if I feel like it, but don't take it personally if I don't.
If pain persists, see a doctor.

Back