Society/Culture Karen spotting!

"Karen" is a meme for left-leaning men to sublimate their misogyny into a socially acceptable form.

Been saying this for ages, and you're spot on. It's just a way for socially-progressive men to also hate women.

Been saying this for ages, and you're spot on. It's just a way for socially-progressive men to also hate women.

Only in RWFW world would anyone need to make up s**t in order to justify their hate for women.
It is projection.

mcnulty

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
1626439556790.jpeg

May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
If that caught on I would be wrong. But it won’t. Cos it has to be a female name. karenism is all about expressing sexism for the so called socially progressive man who really isn’t progressive at all.
... except you are the biggest Karen on this site, and as far as I know you're male. I suppose you could be female and have started the thread 'What makes you feel like a man', but you posted in it as though you were.

You spent the majority of this thread complaining to the mods that the term Karen is sexist, despite it being applied to a) you, and b) men.

sdfc

Premiership Player
Feb 15, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Swans
... except you are the biggest Karen on this site, and as far as I know you're male. I suppose you could be female and have started the thread 'What makes you feel like a man', but you posted in it as though you were.

You spent the majority of this thread complaining to the mods that the term Karen is sexist, despite it being applied to a) you, and b) men.
It is a bit sexist.

sdfc

Premiership Player
Feb 15, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Swans
For crissakes…my teenage vegan scrupulously politically daughter can laugh at a good Karen gag.

Its not a gender, it’s a way of life!
Karen kind of suggests a gender. If a woman complains who the adjudicates if she's a Karen or not?

mcnulty

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
You're obviously amused by a sexist meme. It's not the end of the world.
I don’t consider it sexist. If it’s important to you to think it is, then knock yourself out, sweetie.

Last edited:

sdfc

Premiership Player
Feb 15, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Swans
Who’s upset? I’m just trying to figure out wtf you’re on about, particularly as you “liked” that meme.🥴
I liked the meme because it's funny. But then I'm not denying its sexist. If a woman complains what makes her a Karen? Who determines it?

mcnulty

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I liked the meme because it's funny. But then I'm not denying its sexist. If a woman complains what makes her a Karen? Who determines it?
What on earth are you on about? Who determines it??? It’s a joke, mate.

Back