News Karl Amon signs a three year deal to stay at Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
While its good Karl wants to stay, and Port wants to keep him, but...

Port has been waiting on Karl before making an offer? Thats pretty terrible if we want to hang onto him. Surely they should've been proactive in putting an offer on the table for him, to convince him that we want him around.

Otherwise it seems like we don't really care if he leaves or stays.

After seeing Wines go from liability, to best player in the comp, to liability again, I’m not too fussed what happens here.

Play well all the time or GTFO
Because some other random has been inconsistent, you're not bothered about recontracting a 2019 breakout a-grade outside mid - a player type for which we have zero depth? What?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are we playing hard ball? So dumb the way this club has been acting towards some players in recent years.

Not fussed either way while he's improved I'm still not convinced.

He could go either way but we should be hanging on to a player of his type. He's miles ahead of the next best option.

I've got him as 8th best based on the votes. But another BOG game could shoot him up to top 2-3. Boak is ahead by a landslide.

Who have you got in front of him?

I'm thinking Boak easily first but Houston, Clurey, DBJ, Lycett, Sam Gray, Howard could be in any order and Amon probably slides into the top 5 quite easily.

Who have you got in front of him?

I'm thinking Boak easily first but Houston, Clurey, DBJ, Lycett, Sam Gray, Howard could be in any order and Amon probably slides into the top 5 quite easily.
Boak, Lycett, R.Gray, DBJ, Houston, Rockliff and SPP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back