News Karl Amon signs a three year deal to stay at Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amon has gone from this board's whipping boy to a big signing from one season to the next. This could mean one of 3 things:

1. we at BF are a mature bunch of people and are happy to change our minds when justified.
2. Amon had an enormous turn around in form.
3. We have lowered the bar so low than even average players seem like superstars in our squad.

I think the answer is some combination of all 3.

Last edited:

I think when the Prospectus is released by Champion Data, people will be surprised by how Karl's season is rated. He'll be close to elite by the numbers and that includes round 2 when he was injured in the first few minutes.

Young Victorian kid turns his back on more cash to go home and you want to be a debbie downer. He had a career best year and deserves a good contract

Typical of this board at the moment.

He requests a trade - "Ken can't handle indigenous players", "The club stinks", etc

He stays - "Questionable move, form was possibly a once off", "The bar is low if this is considered a win", etc

Spare me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Typical of this board at the moment.

He requests a trade - "Ken can't handle indigenous players", "The club stinks", etc

He stays - "Questionable move, form was possibly a once off", "The bar is low if this is considered a win", etc

Spare me.
Yep, the negative s**t some people post on this board has become pathetic.

Karl showed a lot of skill as a junior but was a bit soft. Some kids take a while to adjust to AFL. Hopefully he now has the confidence to fulfil his potential

Great news we rarely lose player's we want to keep . Improved so much in 1 yr if he can improve again will be a serious player for us.
People whinging about the 3 yr deal well are you guys ever happy far out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back