News Karl Amon signs a three year deal to stay at Port

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never got a player more wrong than I got this guy. Thought he was a soft plodder with poor skills. Couldn't have been any more wrong. Sorry Karlos.
He was definitely that in the past, you just call it as you see it. The good thing is Amon developed into a good player.

Can Bonner (for example) follow Amons lead?

robbo1981

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 16, 2011
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Love this kids story had to overcome massive hurdles just to play as a kid and has improved so much never turns it over solid as a rock.
Needs to take Bonner under his wing.

I bet the kids at his school, watching Jack Watts push him around in a wheelchair, would never imagine the day that he would be a first-choice player for a team that Watts cannot crack.

It Just Is

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2012
On cloud 9
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Can suck it!
The game where my initial faith in Amon (I like to think I was always a believer) started to wane was against Melbourne in Alice Springs when a headband wearing blonde Jayden Hunt chased him down ambling along the wing.

Flash backs to that today when a seemingly unaware Amon looked like being chased down by a headband wearing blonde Ed Langdon. Instead he notices him coming, no option down the line - turns around - no options inboard, and calmly releases a handball.

He looks a player at the top of his game in 2020.

Really happy Karlos decided to be a good AFL player has kept a high standard since. Great example for other players still finding their way

'other players'

You can say Riley Bonner.

Feb 4, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The game where my initial faith in Amon (I like to think I was always a believer) started to wane was against Melbourne in Alice Springs when a headband wearing blonde Jayden Hunt chased him down ambling along the wing.

Flash backs to that today when a seemingly unaware Amon looked like being chased down by a headband wearing blonde Ed Langdon. Instead he notices him coming, no option down the line - turns around - no options inboard, and calmly releases a handball.

He looks a player at the top of his game in 2020.
Yes called game experience and believing you BELONG..great story none the less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back