Free Agency Karl Amon [Unrestricted Free Agent to Hawthorn]

Remove this Banner Ad

Karl watching the Hawks trades roll in...

Bryan Laughing GIF

really weird get from the hawks, after seeing who they traded out etc

Why is that? He now fills a void in the age demographic (which was needed) and offers a skillset no other player on our list possess.

A smooth moving midfielder with a penetrating kick who can attend centre bounces or play on the wing is exactly what Hawthorn needs.

If anything I'd say his recruitment makes more sense after trading out Mitchell and O'Meara.

Why is that? He now fills a void in the age demographic (which was needed) and offers a skillset no other player on our list possess.

A smooth moving midfielder with a penetrating kick who can attend centre bounces or play on the wing is exactly what Hawthorn needs.

If anything I'd say his recruitment makes more sense after trading out Mitchell and O'Meara.

centre square mid he isnt. The lack of age demographic is because hawks went full scorched earth on its list

centre square mid he isnt. The lack of age demographic is because hawks went full scorched earth on its list
Really? We lost one player that I didn’t expect us to lose a month ago. O’Meara.

We also gained one though, Stephens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back