Pacman82

Premiership Player
Oct 24, 2011
Earth
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
SMFC | Celtics
Lions won't let him go too cheap as he was pick 25 in the 2010 draft, so Vic clubs may have to wait.

I'm hoping he stays at the Lions. He can kick goals and seems to be still developing.

popin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 15, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Cavaliers, Craig lowndes
Yeh i guess he is worth lots being drafted in 2010 and cant get a game in a team not in the 8, makes sense to me.

Lions won't let him go too cheap as he was pick 25 in the 2010 draft, so Vic clubs may have to wait.

I'm hoping he stays at the Lions. He can kick goals and seems to be still developing.

I think he has Played 25 games in 3 years, IMO we won't get better than pick 40 for him

I think he will be part of a package deal to improve the outcome for us.

Pacman82

Premiership Player
Oct 24, 2011
Earth
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
SMFC | Celtics
Cheers PRO, yeah we won't be giving him away is what I was getting at popin. We're not in a position to be de-listing blokes like you lot.

Jan 13, 2001
Waiting at the door for the pub to reopen
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Man City
He's two weeks away now!
Two weeks away from VFL footy that should be good.

For his sake I hope he has looked at Polec and seen what can happen when you get your head out of your backside put in some real effort rather than trying to get by on talent. If he hasn't then his Collingwood career won't last that long.

May 25, 2006
Beach
AFL Club
Collingwood
Two weeks away from VFL footy that should be good.

For his sake I hope he has looked at Polec and seen what can happen when you get your head out of your backside put in some real effort rather than trying to get by on talent. If he hasn't then his Collingwood career won't last that long.

Bit harsh to be bagging out an injured player before he has even had a chance to show his wares. A lot harsh actually. Cheap shot.

TheMcGrathMan

Club Legend
May 24, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Bit harsh to be bagging out an injured player before he has even had a chance to show his wares. A lot harsh actually. Cheap shot.

Not really, considering Karnezis was a lazy footballer at Brisbane, and Brisbane supporters would know that better than anyone.

If Karnezis continues at Collingwood as he did at Brisbane, he won't last long. Simple.

Jan 13, 2001
Waiting at the door for the pub to reopen
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Man City
As said by TheMcGrathMan he is a lazy footballer.

Given recent history of Collingwood recruiting ex-Lions players if he continues what he did for us he'll join such successful Pies players as Cameron Wood and Anthony Corrie:p

THATSGOLD

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Sep 21, 2005
the G.. home of the pies!
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
collingwood
Not really, considering Karnezis was a lazy footballer at Brisbane, and Brisbane supporters would know that better than anyone.

If Karnezis continues at Collingwood as he did at Brisbane, he won't last long. Simple.
We are crying out for a medium sized forward, whether he's the man is yet to be seen. I think he bring to something to Collingwoods forward line we really lack, however if he walks around doing nothing when we don't have possession I'd be quick to judge him.

May 25, 2006
Beach
AFL Club
Collingwood
And he changed? And if Karnezis changes he won't end up on the scrapheap? No one is arguing that.

Original point was that he needs to change his ways...

Well derp. He needs to do better at Collingwood than he did at Brisbane. I think thats a given. But I wont criticise him for what he has or hasnt dont at Collingwood until he has or hasnt done something. I'm not the least it interested in his alleged attitude at Brisbane. In the meantime I will wait for him to get fit enough to get out on the park. Hes certainly the size and shape and style of player we need, if he's good enough. If hes not good enough he didnt cost much, but thats a decision for the end of the 2015 season.

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2009
In My House :)
AFL Club
Richmond
Whoever wants him have him, the defensive side of his game is seriously lacking which is why he kept finding him self dropped to the reserves. He spent most of that time playing as an attacking winger and whilst he would get plenty of the ball it is what he did off it which was always the problem.
He'd fit right in with us then!

TheMcGrathMan

Club Legend
May 24, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Well derp. He needs to do better at Brisbane than he did at Collingwood. I think thats a given. But I wont criticise him for what he has or hasnt dont at Collingwood until he has or hasnt done something. I'm not the least it interested in his alleged attitude at Brisbane. In the meantime I will wait for him to get fit enough to get out on the park. Hes certainly the size and shape and style of player we need, if he's good enough. If hes not good enough he didnt cost much, but thats a decision for the end of the 2015 season.

Err, was just responding to your claim that it was a cheap shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back