Game Day Katamatite South v City (City vs Country Intraclub @ Arden Street)

Remove this Banner Ad

Pre-season is heating up. The last solid hitout before the boys face other clubs in the JLT Community Series.

2.10 kick off (approx).

Who is going to put their hand up?

I'd personally like to see Lindsay have a decent run in the middle if that is the plan.
Would also like to see Dumont, McDonald & Turner really start to step it up now.

I'll turn up. I find that it's easier to watch a game if you're supporting a team. Not sure who though. I'm a city bloke but the old man is from the country so I have a pretty big connection to that side of things as well. Should be fun. Don't want to see a demolition.

I'm in town for a wedding on Sunday, so I will be there.

If any of you semi frauds are around, I will be wearing a beige short, navy T-shirt and brown Chinese safety boots.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also look for the bloke standing on Gibbos wing who is directing words like 'fraud' and 'imposter' in his direction every couple of minutes or so.
He would be the one who changes wings each quarter just to keep within shouting range of Gibbo.

Will also be looking out for a bloke with a desk and laptop, armed with a stubbie or chubbie or the like, spouting fighting words to North officials if they get too close.

Looking forward to the live reports on here. I'll be in my business suit doing work in the city supporting my fellow metropolitan representatives from afar.

No serious injuries FFS!

Need someone to go the knuckle in an intra-club. Who will step up?

Two Dogs. The two #1's on his back make it his destiny.

Looking forward to the live reports on here. I'll be in my business suit doing work in the city supporting my fellow metropolitan representatives from afar.

No serious injuries FFS!

Two Dogs. The two #1's on his back make it his destiny.

Metro all the way

How i think the teams will line up:

COUNTRY

Marley Williams, Robbie Tarrant, Matthew Taylor
Lachlan Hansen, Sam Durdin, .............
Declan Mountford, Shaun Higgins, Shaun Atley
Lindsay Thomas, Jarrad Waite, Kayne Turner
Mason Wood, Ben McKay, Corey Wagner
............., Ben Cunnington, Jack Ziebell

CITY

Jamie Macmillan, Declan Watson, Luke McDonald
Ed Vickers-Willis, .............., Aaron Mullett
Sam Gibson, Trent Dumont, Will Fordham
Mitch Hibberd, Nick Larkey, Nathan Hrovat
Cameron Zurhaar, ............., Josh Williams
Braydon Preuss, Ryan Clarke, Andrew Swallow

Trade: Corey Wagner to the Country side for Josh Williams

Looking at those teams, Country should win.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back