Game Day Katamatite South v City (City vs Country Intraclub @ Arden Street)

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke is going to get his head smashed in this year, possibly even by an opposition player.

JMac gave him an almighty serve for bombing away from defence too.

"WHAT DID WE JUST DISCUSS LUKE!"

Luke seems like he freelances a little too often.

It sounds like some of you Turkeys have been hanging around Scotts and are already talking down our chances. Bottom line is this. We have a s**t year Scotts goes. :stern look

100% with you on this. I've always brought into his line of sustained success, hence the reason we seldom traded draft picks. His plan was obvious. Keep early picks, develop them and when they're ready, play them.

Well now we shall see if that was all just talk. If his plan was successful, there shouldn't be a drop off.

If he starts spinning the line about being patient as we need to develop then he's gone.

** Subject to injury of course

Is that not a given? I mean surely we would not be stupid enough to allow Brad to go another 3-4 years (assuming that's how long it takes us to rebuild and become contenders).

Why should he get the opportunity to be poor for a few years and build the list back up now? He's had a lot longer than most coaches get to build a list, and is responsible for the lists current lack of experience. Why? Because he has spent the last 5 years playing older blokes with restricted ceilings over blooding genuine talent.

If we don't over deliver on expectations this year, he goes.

Is that not a given? I mean surely we would not be stupid enough to allow Brad to go another 3-4 years (assuming that's how long it takes us to rebuild and become contenders).

Why should he get the opportunity to be poor for a few years and build the list back up now? He's had a lot longer than most coaches get to build a list, and is responsible for the lists current lack of experience. Why? Because he has spent the last 5 years playing older blokes with restricted ceilings over blooding genuine talent.

If we don't over deliver on expectations this year, he goes.
He's officially stated that 2018 is his last year.

A lot to like about Junker. 6 days to recover from a broken tibia, normally a 12 to 16 week injury, says to me that the kid's got what it takes
Without wanting to spoil his miraculous recovery tale, I was referring to an overall take on the 2 praccies. Personally, I think the 6-day recovery is ludicrous. I just looked and my injury list has him down for 2 weeks. Much more feasible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering the hitouts went about 100-0 to the Reds, he wasn't going to get many clearances, but whenever he was in the play, he looked classy. Most of the drive for the Blues came from Froggy, Clarke, and Hrovat. Should expect good things from the 3 of them.
Nice shot of them working together.

100217_4.jpg

Yep. Your right. Hard to get much out of intra club practice matches. Good to see Daniel Harris there too. Past players still keen to see how North are going. Hoping for Ben McKay & Mountford to have a good JLT series.

I'm pretty sure Harper was there too. Looked a million bucks in his chinos and shirt. Felt like giving him a hug.

Goldstein
Tarrant
Thompson
Brown
Daw
Jacobs
Garner
Simpkin
Anderson
Wright
Gibson

Were all not playing.
The last couple aren't rated anyway though, right? ;)

Nielson, Vickers-Willis and Durdin are getting miles in the legs too and noticeably played better after the break.
I thought Nielson was on the injury list with a quad complaint?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back