Kate Sheahan

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Where the **** did I say I support rock spiders, you ever post anything close to imply otherwise I will track your arse down, no bullshit threat, ******* promise. MY take on what I was reading seemed to be open season on everyone associated, hadn't heard or knew anything about the pedo s**t . To me it read like a gossip column hence my post. Feel free to track me down and we'll go from there.

You love rock spiders.

Mar 29, 2011
Die Kaffeeklatch
AFL Club
West Coast
Where the **** did I say I support rock spiders, you ever post anything close to imply otherwise I will track your arse down, no bullshit threat, ******* promise. MY take on what I was reading seemed to be open season on everyone associated, hadn't heard or knew anything about the pedo s**t . To me it read like a gossip column hence my post. Feel free to track me down and we'll go from there.
Just some advice mate, if you are a rock spider supporter it's probably best to keep it to yourself.

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne

LOL

Aug 16, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Never said you did buddy. Just stating why everyone is ripping in. Calm down mate. Lay off the glass bbq

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bennett.

Your training, Matrix
10k Posts Essendon Player Sponsor 2018 Essendon Player Sponsor 2017 Essendon Player Sponsor 2016 Essendon Player Sponsor 2014 Essendon Player Sponsor 2015
Aug 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Maple Leafs, Blue Jays

Hey, it's the gorilla warfare guy

Only saw her briefly on that Saturday night show but seemed to me to be more value than Brad Johnson. In saying that though, maybe that's because she isn't a smug prick who needs a good knock to the head like Johnson does.

In her shoes why would she take the position at fox footy when you know everyone will say "your only here because of your dad"

Doesn't make sense & to top it off she offers nothing constructive about football that I didn't already know.

In her shoes why would she take the position at fox footy when you know everyone will say "your only here because of your dad"

Doesn't make sense & to top it off she offers nothing constructive about football that I didn't already know.

Easy pay cheque?

Hawkie_McHawkHawk

Cancelled
Sep 15, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
She really has to go. If any fox footy crew are reading this, you must be thinking and talking amongst yourselves about the same thing. She is constantly corrected by johnno for getting things wrong, she's unqualified as f*ck (I guess that hasn't stopped many presenters) and she just brings absolutely bugger all to the table.
I feel for her co hosts constantly having to fake laugh when she says something unfunny. Plus her husband is a bigger rock spider than that earlier poster cold sober (I think)

Aug 17, 2006
AFL Club
Geelong
Some of her best work last night:

(on Sam Menegola, whom she obviously wouldn't be able to pick out of a police lineup): "Where does he play? On ball or more half forward?" Kate, footballing nobodies like you can't ask questions like that and expect to be taken seriously. Would Anthony Hudson get away with that? Gerard Whateley? Kellie Underwood?

(an exchange with either Boomer or Johnson - I think Johnson - after he revealed he was backing St Kilda today)
KS (playing her 'Richmond is best, chuck out the rest' character - Kate, no-one cares that you barrack for Richmond): "Why???!"
BJ (I'm paraphrasing): "Well they played about six weeks ago and St Kilda won by about 80 points..."

Somehow thinking that Richmond was playing Fremantle again this week (for the second week in a row), when discussing the ladder and final positions.

You can't take her seriously. I hope this isn't a trend where one game wonders from AFLW are considered on par to former AFL players, because they've "played the game at the highest level". She's utterly hopeless and pathetically out of her depth, even on a footy show that focuses on the light entertainment side of things. Is she even a journalist? What is she doing there?

Aug 16, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

(on Sam Menegola, whom she obviously wouldn't be able to pick out of a police lineup): "Where does he play? On ball or more half forward?" Kate, footballing nobodies like you can't ask questions like that and expect to be taken seriously. Would Anthony Hudson get away with that? Gerard Whateley? Kellie Underwood?

(an exchange with either Boomer or Johnson - I think Johnson - after he revealed he was backing St Kilda today)
KS (playing her 'Richmond is best, chuck out the rest' character - Kate, no-one cares that you barrack for Richmond): "Why???!"
BJ (I'm paraphrasing): "Well they played about six weeks ago and St Kilda won by about 80 points..."

Somehow thinking that Richmond was playing Fremantle again this week (for the second week in a row), when discussing the ladder and final positions.

You can't take her seriously. I hope this isn't a trend where one game wonders from AFLW are considered on par to former AFL players, because they've "played the game at the highest level". She's utterly hopeless and pathetically out of her depth, even on a footy show that focuses on the light entertainment side of things. Is she even a journalist? What is she doing there?

One game wonder. She didn’t even get a touch.
Tennis coach like her pedo husband

Hawkie_McHawkHawk

Cancelled
Sep 15, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn

I don't think there's a show on tv where someone is more out of their depth. She is cringeworthy. It makes me hate mike Sheehan that little bit more because he's responsible for her being forced upon us.

Sep 27, 2012
Hawks heartland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Bushrangers Tottenham Hotspur
Came in here trying to find out something about her. I don't have FOX footy so am spared seeing her there but she has a radio spot on SEN and she is terrible. I didn't follow the AFLW this year so had no idea she had even played, I just knew her as a tennis coach and couldn't work out why she was on taking about footy :huh:

Aug 16, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Came in here trying to find out something about her. I don't have FOX footy so am spared seeing her there but she has a radio spot on SEN and she is terrible. I didn't follow the AFLW this year so had no idea she had even played, I just knew her as a tennis coach and couldn't work out why she was on taking about footy :huh:

Credit where credit is due. Her work on how to marry a pedo is brilliant

wagstaff

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 28, 2001
The Sea of Holes
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars, Arsenal
After the fallout from her stating that the Pies AFLW coach was a goner, I decided to listen to Kate Sheahan’s segment on Whateley’s show yesterday.

The real standout bit was when Sheahan defended Mo Hope and complained about the hype on her and that she didn’t ask to be the face of the game. After a brief pause, Whateley diplomatically pointed out that she did participate in it by writing a book before the AFLW even started (he could’ve also mentioned that she was a major participant in the popular Australian Story TV show on the ABC). Immediately Sheahan backtracks and deflects to why there isn’t more attention on Darcy Vescio’s season this year.

I never watched her segments on Fox Footy last year but was she as bad as this?

Dan Moody

That, was liquid football
Apr 3, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
After the fallout from her stating that the Pies AFLW coach was a goner, I decided to listen to Kate Sheahan’s segment on Whateley’s show yesterday.

The real standout bit was when Sheahan defended Mo Hope and complained about the hype on her and that she didn’t ask to be the face of the game. After a brief pause, Whateley diplomatically pointed out that she did participate in it by writing a book before the AFLW even started (he could’ve also mentioned that she was a major participant in the popular Australian Story TV show on the ABC). Immediately Sheahan backtracks and deflects to why there isn’t more attention on Darcy Vescio’s season this year.

I never watched her segments on Fox Footy last year but was she as bad as this?
an extremely bitter woman who should look at her own family before commenting on ex teammates.

Back