Kate Sheahan

Feb 11, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
From what I've read she married him before he got caught. And I've not seen anything to confirm that they're still together.

When I first heard about it I didn't believe it, but eventually found out what I had posted above. However, I haven't read anything further that indicates that she is still with him.

That's the thing, why not publicly distance yourself like say Jared Fogle's wife did?

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/...-out-on-husbands-sex-crimes-2016-11?r=US&IR=T

Its not like Kate is media shy. Unless of course shes still committed...

EDIT: Mike confirms still her husband here at around 30 seconds:

Last edited:
Just trawling through her Instagram, there's nothing specific in there, and she lives with Daria Gavrilova.

I doubt he's in her life anymore. Still says a lot about her judgement.
who was her husband?

What did he do?

Frank Gallagher

Diamond Encrusted Unobtainium Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
I know she was married to a sexual predator. But she married him before he was charged. My question was whether she knew he was a deviant when she married him. There's no evidence of that.
She must have known there was something wrong with him if he agreed to marry her.

Dan Moody

That, was liquid football
Apr 3, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
turns out gavrilovas lairising with the premiership cup that has pissed off the players due to her showing disrespect, all comes back to the person that obviously had possession of it for a short while and took the photos of her. someone she lives with and is employed by the club.
no prizes for guessing

tombomb

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
turns out gavrilovas lairising with the premiership cup that has pissed off the players due to her showing disrespect, all comes back to the person that obviously had possession of it for a short while and took the photos of her. someone she lives with and is employed by the club.
no prizes for guessing

seriously, she is such a flog.

Sep 27, 2012
Hawks heartland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Bushrangers Tottenham Hotspur
no prizes for guessing

What's this about? I never heard anything about this. Gavrilova barracks for Carlton, why would she have anything to do with Richmond's premiership cup? :huh:

Sep 27, 2012
Hawks heartland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Bushrangers Tottenham Hotspur
Last edited:
no prizes for guessing

Double standards as its ok to photograph a woman's top half with a premiership medal around her neck!

no prizes for guessing
lol do you really think players would give a * what pics were taken with the cup?

PS. Sheahan is still a flog!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

media reports and internal rumblings say otherwise champ.
because media always report the truth champ

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Her commentary is a steaming pile of s**t.

Literally sitting here laughing.

Kate, you don’t commentate with cliche’s the whole game....

Crows down at 3qtr time, “The crows just have to kick goals to win this match”

Thanks Kate.

mr bagcroft

Norm Smith Medallist
May 19, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Is she kind of hot?
In a way?
Im not saying yes, but I am throwing it out there.
I have sat there and wondered. Certainly beats listening to her.

Back