Conspiracy Theory Katy Perry is JonBenet Ramsey

Does Katy Perry = JonBenet Ramsey?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anyone else just cynically think this was made to make conspiracy theorists look like utter idiots who care just as much about superficial celebrity s**t as the rest of us? Basically "hey the same people who look at 9/11, big pharma etc conspiracy theories are also into katy perry conspiracy theories! lol why listen to them? Katy perry! Jonbenet ramsay! how craaazy are conspiracy theorists". Maybe I thought that because I saw a shitload of comments saying that exact thing (not in those words though)

Or is that just me?

Did anyone else just cynically think this was made to make conspiracy theorists look like utter idiots who care just as much about superficial celebrity s**t as the rest of us? Basically "hey the same people who look at 9/11, big pharma etc conspiracy theories are also into katy perry conspiracy theories! lol why listen to them? Katy perry! Jonbenet ramsay! how craaazy are conspiracy theorists". Maybe I thought that because I saw a shitload of comments saying that exact thing (not in those words though)

Or is that just me?
Not just you.

Or is that just me?
GG.exe a disinfo agent?

You might be on to something!

But to be fair, what makes this one so much worse than the flat Earth conspiracy?

And to be even fairer... In two years, GG and others will be reposting the video in the OP, as evidence of this conspiracy.

"I didn't believe it at first, but when I started to research it and follow the money, it all became obvious."
;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GG.exe a disinfo agent?

You might be on to something!

But to be fair, what makes this one so much worse than the flat Earth conspiracy?

And to be even fairer... In two years, GG and others will be reposting the video in the OP, as evidence of this conspiracy.

"I didn't believe it at first, but when I started to research it and follow the money, it all became obvious."
;)
Youre giving too much credit to future gen GG.exe and not enough to current gen GG.exe

so some little girl nobody's heard of was killed in 1996 and the guy is saying the photos pimped out of her are katy perry in her youth? whatever the case this is some time wasting s**t..!!!!

so some little girl nobody's heard of was killed in 1996 and the guy is saying the photos pimped out of her are katy perry in her youth? whatever the case this is some time wasting s**t..!!!!

Back in the day this case was covered world wide for months on end. It was a big deal.

Everyone blamed the parents.

Not going to waste my time reading up on this one because it's absurd, so could someone just tell me what mechanism the author of this theory uses to get around the fact that many people saw the dead body of Ramsay, and that it was autopsied, etc?

Two years in and no answer to this question.

Turn this into a Jon Benet Ramsey thread.

Very interesting case that..
The brother did it

He has mental issues... had previously hit her in the head with a golf club

On that night, she stole some of his dessert, he chased after her and hit her on the head with the torch

They tried to cover it up, it was an accident after all, he didn't mean to kill her just teach her a lesson

Back