Kavanaugh Confirmed - Dems fail with unsupported sex assault allegation from 1982.

Remove this Banner Ad

Title fixed.

Basically what you are saying is the evidence is the allegation itself. That is in the title already.

The notes from her therapy years ago were only shown to the Post, they did not name Kavanagh and the details were different to what she is saying now. They may be evidence that she wss assaulted but it is certainly not evidence to say it was Kavanaugh.

I don't know what testimony from high school you are talking about. But she named people at the party AND NONE OF THEM SUPPORTED HER ALLEGATION.

I appreciate all the work the mods do for this site but I am not sure exactly at what point censoring other people's thread titles because of your political view comes into it. What's next? Deleting posts you just don't agree with?

This must be the 5th time the title has been changed.
Again, you seem to not grasp the meaning of “evidence”.

The title is just there to inflame and troll. Pure and simple. You know it. Everyone else knows it.

You can keep trying to dodge an admin decsision but is it really going to get you anywhere?

Have a read above.
Ok.

Chief said:
Testimony of people who knew him at the time.
None of them gave evidence Kavanaugh assaulted Ford.

Chief said:
Records of Ford talking about the incident with her counselor and husband 6 years ago.
Ford did not identify Kavanaugh to her counselor as the assaulter.

Chief said:
There was the testimony of the victim.

Yes, Ford identified Kavanaugh.

But where is the evidence Kavanaugh's friends at time ideeed him as the assaulter?.

Where is the evidence saying Ford told the counsellor Kavanaugh was the assaulter?

Where is there any evidence that Kavanaugh assaulted Ford other than her own account?

Ok.

Chief said:
None of them gave evidence Kavanaugh assaulted Ford.

Chief said:
Ford did not identify Kavanaugh to her counselor as the assaulter.

Chief said:

Yes, Ford identified Kavanaugh.

But where is the evidence Kavanaugh's friends at time ideeed him as the assaulter?.

Where is the evidence saying Ford told the counsellor Kavanaugh was the assaulter?

Where is there any evidence that Kavanaugh assaulted Ford other than her own account?
Where is there any evidence that you will accept? Probably nowhere.

It's OK that you don't like anything that might be "anti-Trump". There are many like you.

It's OK that you don't like anything that might be "anti-Trump". There are many like you.

On the contrary just one piece of plausible evidence putting Kavanaugh at that party would have been enough to send him packing, in which case, given his denials, his gander would have been cooked and I, being a woman with some understanding of this issue, would have been delighted.

tbh I was surprised that you abandoned the accused's right to due process. There's a difference between left and crazy left.

Last edited:

Chief surely you have an enemy or 2? A jilted ex gf, perhaps? If not, I'm sure one of your loved ones has a past enemy. Would you be ok with this enemy having the absolute power to take them down based on an unsubstantiated allegation?

I realise that this was not a court trial, but it was still likely the most important process of Kavanaugh's life, or at least of his career.

Take the politics out of it and pretend that this was a non-partisan issue. Would you be ok with him missing out on the greatest opportunity of his life based on one person's uncorroborated testimony? What if it happened to you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the testimony of the accuser.

Testimony of the accuser without corroboration or other evidence means little. There have been numerous cases dropped in the UK in rape cases where the accuser was clearly lying. An usubstantiated claim is simply that. Its been a big issue here as the head of the CPS kept prosecuting very weak cases. Not only that but the police have had to change their automatic belief policy. Heaps of lives were ruined by the word of the accuser being believed despite no corroborating evidence (and even evidence that refuted the claims). The screams of guilty based on just her testimony are rather pathetic.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...prosecution-service-cps-lawyers-a8384106.html

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...-complainants-not-victims-investigating-rape/

Following a report by Sir Richard Henriques, a retired High court judge, police were told last year to consider dropping the term 'victim' and the 'automatic belief' policy amid concern it was clouding their impartiality during the investigation process.

I don’t know the UK situation.

I don’t know how many people have been falsely accused, or how many have been honestly accused, or the ratio of the two.

However I will bet dollars to doughnuts that the number of reputations tarnished by false accusations is the tiniest, tiniest fraction of the number of lives completely ruined by abusers.

I don’t mean to be uncaring, because it is probably a terrible thing to be dragged through that. But the scales are toppling sideways under the weight of the abused against that of the falsely accused.

I don’t know the UK situation.

I don’t know how many people have been falsely accused, or how many have been honestly accused, or the ratio of the two.

However I will bet dollars to doughnuts that the number of reputations tarnished by false accusations is the tiniest, tiniest fraction of the number of lives completely ruined by abusers.

I don’t mean to be uncaring, because it is probably a terrible thing to be dragged through that. But the scales are toppling sideways under the weight of the abused against that of the falsely accused.

The amount of lawyers who do not lie would be the tiniest of tiniest amount compared to those that do.

It's an interesting logic you bring up.

Well I am guessing that those that see no value in due process would like Cory Booker to resign. Because it is surely about principle and not politics to them.
Haha yeah righteo. They are guilty or innocent depending on their political ideology.

My goodness this next Presidental election will be ugly. And so much aimed at the Democrat candidate.

Trump is virtually immune because he seemingly can't be embarassed by anything and the MSM commentary is not credible, because of how they obviously hate him so much.

So there will endless, ridiculous stories like this Bookee thing coming out about any Dem candidate with every GOP person (quite reasonably) pointing to a comparison with the Kavanaugh allegation.

Chief surely you have an enemy or 2? A jilted ex gf, perhaps? If not, I'm sure one of your loved ones has a past enemy. Would you be ok with this enemy having the absolute power to take them down based on an unsubstantiated allegation?

I realise that this was not a court trial, but it was still likely the most important process of Kavanaugh's life, or at least of his career.

Take the politics out of it and pretend that this was a non-partisan issue. Would you be ok with him missing out on the greatest opportunity of his life based on one person's uncorroborated testimony? What if it happened to you?
The supreme court isnt about the person on it ffs. Its is about the country whose laws its there to defend. It isnt some prize to be won or reward that is earned.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back