Player Watch Kayle Kirby (Delisted 2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

Tend to agree with you but not this time

Witts makes marshmallows look hard

Shoulders gone, can't mark overhead NO physical presence
Was hoping for a third round at best

Only plus he cost us zip

Also one of beams mates
I think Witts will get better and be a very solid contributor, I wanted more for him at the time but I think what we got was about par.

Anyone know where KK is at fitness wise? Chance of coming into the side soon? We really need someone like him in our dysfunctional forwardline...

Anyone know where KK is at fitness wise? Chance of coming into the side soon? We really need someone like him in our dysfunctional forwardline...

I would also like to know this answer.

Won’t get a game. He is a proper footballer. Albeit with a fitness issue.

If he does, by chance, get a game we’ll probably try and play him as a back pocket.

Can anyone update on how Kirbs is looking shape-wise? As someone who has lost 30kg over the last 8 months just from diet and light exercise I don't understand how some of these guys struggle with the facilities they have? Would have cut my time down massively!

Can anyone update on how Kirbs is looking shape-wise? As someone who has lost 30kg over the last 8 months just from diet and light exercise I don't understand how some of these guys struggle with the facilities they have? Would have cut my time down massively!

It's always easy to comment after you've done it. As someone who's struggled with my weight my entire life, I think your comment is extremely ignorant.

It's always easy to comment after you've done it. As someone who's struggled with my weight my entire life, I think your comment is extremely ignorant.

He's a 'professional' athlete at the biggest club in the country with an insane amount of resources. I don't think it's too ignorant, you're being a little bit sensitive. If you had the resources of a Collingwood Football Club for a couple years do you think you'd still struggle?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kirbs had a heart attack?
Nothing has been confirmed other than Kirby collapsing to all fours and rolling onto his back. Given the way the ambos left I’d suggest no.

Nothing has been confirmed other than Kirby collapsing to all fours and rolling onto his back. Given the way the ambos left I’d suggest no.

Glenn McFarline Tweeted he been told it was a Irregular Heart Beat

Was not in a tackle, just running?

That not good to Hear
Just asking a question td, sorry worded it wrong. Trying to find out if it happened when just running or after a tackle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back