Kayo: A balanced and reasoned intellectual discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's what the live chat sent me;

Today's AFL 504 FOX Footy Round 1 match between Carlton Blues and Richmond Tigers is not available in 4K. However, on March 16, we will have 4K content for the following AFL matches:

[4K] AFL 504 FOX Footy Round 1: Essendon Bombers vs Hawthorn Hawks
[4K] AFL 504 FOX Footy Round 1: GWS Giants vs North Melbourne Kangaroos
[4K] AFL 503 Round 1: Gold Coast Suns vs Adelaide Crows

Please note that our advertised 4K content is specifically selected, so if a match is not listed with [4K], it means it does not include 4K resolution.
Couldn't even get tonight's game right :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New season, new error messages. So frustrating.
Does anyone use Chromecast with success? On my phone/tablet it streams mostly fine but after 20 mins or so casting it turns to s**t. I'm assuming it's something to do with my WiFi.

Anyone else getting just enough lagginess in live vision that is frustrating? Not unwatchable but it is just really annoying and shouldn’t be happening when every other streaming service is perfectly fine

Also tried all the tricks of uninstalling and reinstalling etc

It's on Kayo's end not yours.

Utter garbage for a "premium" product.

If a livestream is too popular it seems to downrez on their end. Their CDNs must have bandwidth constraints. Sydney vs Collingwood was like 640p for half the match.

Also, love watching a game a little bit behind, it crashing, and it not remembering my place in the match. Same is true of watching replays - how have they not implemented this basic feature of remembering where you are it?

Why they even bothered with the useless goal timeline when they don’t have the above is insane to me. All their product managers need to be fired immediately, and possibly arrested.

Anyone else getting just enough lagginess in live vision that is frustrating? Not unwatchable but it is just really annoying and shouldn’t be happening when every other streaming service is perfectly fine

Also tried all the tricks of uninstalling and reinstalling etc

I just watch 504, works fine. Doesn't have the high res but Kayo's tech sucks so simple is better.

Then if you leave it on 504 you don't have to try and navigate through the horrible UI to get to games.

My foxtel is $71 per month for every channel and in HD and comes with foxtel Go access for mobile devices. Worth the extra $35 per month or whatever it is IMO.
What a rort, $71 a month for endless reruns of Gawdy Housewives of Rich Men and whatever other garbage they cram in their 700 channels? Kayo isn't much better but at least you can split a sub so end up paying about $100 for the footy season.

What a rort, $71 a month for endless reruns of Gawdy Housewives of Rich Men and whatever other garbage they cram in their 700 channels? Kayo isn't much better but at least you can split a sub so end up paying about $100 for the footy season.
You can split the sub for foxtel too yknow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back