Kayo: A balanced and reasoned intellectual discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah... and for the people who find the suggested solution ("just give Murdoch twice as much money") a little tough to swallow?
But if you ditch Kayo and get foxfooty you’re only playing Rupert once.

Which in itself is not ideal but it’s better than paying Satan twice.

When selling one’s soul you should only pay once..some wiseman once said.

Ive ditched every subscription service and pirate everything. The sad thing is, its less hassle to watch things illegally. What a pathetic service we get currently

NBA is easily streamed, any game you want. Same as EPL etc. Google firesticks and associated apps, plenty of streaming websites, and what not.

No Netflix, Stan, Kayo, P+, Binge, Optus etc.

We had better sports coverage a decade ago. Its laughable
Spot on

If you pirate everything is one place, so much easier

Ive ditched every subscription service and pirate everything. The sad thing is, its less hassle to watch things illegally. What a pathetic service we get currently

NBA is easily streamed, any game you want. Same as EPL etc. Google firesticks and associated apps, plenty of streaming websites, and what not.

No Netflix, Stan, Kayo, P+, Binge, Optus etc.

We had better sports coverage a decade ago. Its laughable
I have an app called just watch that I add movies and tv shows to I want to watch.

I cant remember the last time I found one that streams - its all pay per view and they are asking new release prices for 30 year old movies

This.

Didn't even know it was an option till the other month, on a Samsung smart TV and streaming seems a lot more stable via the live channels than accessing via the single game thumbnail thingies.

App is still absolute arse though. When you're watching replays how does it not remember where you were up to like every other video streaming app ever :drunk:
Same as the pathetic ff and rew function…. i have apple - go forward 42 seconds - who thinks they can improve on that?

Please click and complain. We are paying for a service they are cheating out and not supplying.

Please click and complain. We are paying for a service they are cheating out and not supplying.

Toothless tiger unfortunately

I'd wager Qantas is the only company that would rival Kayo with consumer complaints

Yes, but surely the AFL and NRL can come out strongly and publicly to slam it and "share the frustrations of our supporters"? Surely that would be more likely to get some traction?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the interests of fxxx Rupert and because I’m so crapped off I missed half the game last night I feel it incumbent on me to point out that any folk living interstate who want to get their home states free to air tv for free, here’s how you do it, any questions ping me here or via Dm.

If you have a foxtel dish already on your roof, she’s apples - you can do it already with a $250 ish investment then free after that.

If you don’t have a fox dish you can either pay a tv antenna guy to install one / install it your self and get an antenna guy to tune it / sign up to fox in return for a free install then cancel later.

To get an antenna guy to supply and install is about 5-600 clams.

So now you have a fox dish you need to buy a v.a.s.t box and cables - go to the vast website and register your box in an address in your home state as a caravanner saying you will be travelling in that state only.

Voila - home state fta tv - esp good for sa / wa folk as all the games are on fta. The box isn’t geolocked and has no idea where it is.

I've still never had a problem with kayo. Use laptop and stream to a chromecast, don't use an app. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity.

I've still never had a problem with kayo. Use laptop and stream to a chromecast, don't use an app. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity.
I never usually do, last night they were oversubscribed / didn’t have enough server space to handle demand.

Did Kayo ever have an option for more than 2 concurrent streams?

2 streams is not a lot for a family household.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back