Kayo discount with Telstra

Remove this Banner Ad

Gets to the one time pin part and its sending it to some random account number, no clue why or how to actually get around it.

I had a problem because I previously had an account with Kayo for a free trail which my phone number was attached to with my work email address. When I tried to sign up today with my personal email address I use with Telstra it said my phone number was already in use on another account.

So it was pretty fidly trying to get the discount to work but got there in the end by making sure I was signed in with the previous account I created and not going through the new sign up procedure like it seems to automatically prompt you to do when following the links in the Telstra app.

ok so far we know Live Pass is being killed off...what about Live App itself ?

down at the very bottom

"The AFL Live App and NRL Official App will remain powered by Telstra, and still be the home of all the other features subscribers know and love, including match replays, live scores, highlights, stats, and other great features on the AFL, AFLW and NRL apps."

So I guess this is what the Digital tiger package would use.

For those that may have been trying to get the Kayo $5 per month deal but kept getting an error message like I was, I tried again the other day and it worked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back