Demon3

All Australian
Jan 8, 2003
VIC, Seaford
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Pacers and Tigers
Its called Apple TV mate. Has been around for a long time now and can get most apps. Can be found at all electronic stores

QUOTE="underthestars, post: 69124259, member: 82333"]
yep. supposedly been working on it for two years now. don't hold your breath. recently moved interstate and bought a furnished apartment. useless large screen samsung smart tv included - doesnt have android os, so was hoping for a ps4 app. nope. either need a chromecast or a new tv. would rather a ps5 but again - no app. pretty poor by kayo. and i'm in bloody southern qld. much more fta footy back in alice than here.
[/QUOTE]

TheKITC

Club Legend
Mar 7, 2009
The Cupboard
AFL Club
Carlton
so, for those with kayo, if you miss watching afl360 live, how long after the episode finishes can you start to watch it?
My understanding is that once something is broadcast you'll be able to either watch it "from live" or "from start", so I would imagine straight away or whenever you like once the program has begun.

TY24

Kieran Tierney is my dad
Mar 21, 2017
The absolute middle of nowhere
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Glory, Wildcats
Can anyone tell me if the Channel 7 produced games still have ads on Kayo?

My discounted Foxtel package runs out in a few months and I’m keen to change to Kayo once it does. The 4K I can manage without, but I don’t like the idea of paying for Kayo if they still show games with ads.

Sep 23, 2006
Home
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

My discounted Foxtel package runs out in a few months and I’m keen to change to Kayo once it does. The 4K I can manage without, but I don’t like the idea of paying for Kayo if they still show games with ads.
Fairly sure that there's ads, but if you play Kayo through Kodi, you get the Foxtel stream with no ads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JohnZ

Premiership Player
Mar 10, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong

Last year there was ads, this year there's no ads on Kayo (it's to do with Telstra giving up their streaming rights to Foxtel/Kayo), so if you switch, no ads. You get the native 504 channel now on Kayo

TY24

Kieran Tierney is my dad
Mar 21, 2017
The absolute middle of nowhere
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Glory, Wildcats
Last year there was ads, this year there's no ads on Kayo (it's to do with Telstra giving up their streaming rights to Foxtel/Kayo), so if you switch, no ads. You get the native 504 channel now on Kayo
Wicked. I’ll take advantage of the $5 a month Kayo thing instead of paying $74 for Foxtel once my discount runs out. Cheers!

Borough Blood

Club Legend
Oct 18, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney

Sounds good. Not sure if that means they'll broadcast every single VFL game of every round though?

enzso

Senior List
Mar 6, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad