Remove this Banner Ad

ThePhreshOne

Premiership Player
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Airplay 1 or Airplay 2? If 1, get a chromecast. If 2, it's probably your WIFI. Got a chromecast and used Airplay 2 in the past with no issues at all.
Honestly, I'm not too sure whether it's 1 or 2. Didn't even know there were 2, haha.

JohnZ

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Honestly, I'm not too sure whether it's 1 or 2. Didn't even know there were 2, haha.
yea there is two airplay standards. The old one was basically bluetooth and sh*t. The new/second one tells the tv what to stream and the tv downloads it itself from the internet which gives a much better picture. Not sure how to check which one you've got. I highly recommend the chromecast TV if you go down that route.

sosos

Premiership Player
Apr 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
As someone who used to work within the customer service team until they offshored everyone, I am very surprised they actually released an app for Playstation. It became a joke within our team when it would eventually release as it was meant to be ready in 2018. The developers ended up leaving for another job mid way through the build and they never bothered to replace them instead opting to focus on Binge.
Came back to this thread to let the dinosaurs like me know that the Kayo app is now available for ps4.

Colour me amazed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad