Moved Thread Kayo Sports

Remove this Banner Ad

Forgot Kayo was going up, $27.50 went through last night 🙁
If you are the only user you can switch to one screen only and keep it at $25.

Or do what others seem to be doing and cancelling. Then wait for the three month long $5/month deal.

$2.50 isn't going to break the bank but the price increase hasn't come with any extras, like 4k.

I wonder what their cancellations will look like come the end of the H&A season!

Usually keep it on over summer but the odis and big bash are both so pedestrian these days it is probably not worth it.
Yeah, I normally keep it on during the AFL off season as I watch a lot of international cricket.

I may cancel it after the AFL season, maybe regular season. I assume all finals are live FTA. The home test series will be on FTA, if I feel like it I may activate it again for the white ball games against South Africa.

One person means nothing to them, but if a lot do the same thing they will take notice.

It sucks they don't have the tennis grand slams but I'm not paying for ANOTHER subscription.

s**t, I think they have the T20 world cup. I may be stuck.

Yeah I only really watch footy, cricket and tennis on there. With GS gone now, it makes it a lot less attractive, particularly over summer.
Kayo would really be a seasonal thing with a lot of people. They will pay for the times their sport is on. I suppose Kayo just hope that people will let it roll on regardless. But with the price increase and cost of living etc I can see a change happening.

It's not like Netflix where there is always something new (or old that you haven't discovered) to watch.

I've seen this before in other areas. There are too many subscription services around. They won't all survive. They all want their piece of the pie but it won't happen.

I may revisit this thread. My 6 monthly foxtel discount ending soon and time to play the dance with them again to extend discounts. I havent paid full price in years. But if they dont come to the party well its kayo and a new apple tv box thing as my way fwd. or a new tv.
They tried ringing us back on both my phones the last couple of days I guess trying to offer a better deal but I didn't bother to answer.

Put Kayo on this arvo works and for replays it's fine so far on a new LG TV and on the old TV with the Chromecast.

They tried ringing us back on both my phones the last couple of days I guess trying to offer a better deal but I didn't bother to answer.

Put Kayo on this arvo works and for replays it's fine so far on a new LG TV and on the old TV with the Chromecast.
So the lg has the app? I thought i read somewhere that lg didnt. What model you got?

So the lg has the app? I thought i read somewhere that lg didnt. What model you got?
It was an older I think BX model on sale I got about a year ago that didn't have the app at the start but it finally got added on to LG TVs not long after.

A Chromecast is only $99 anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

getting a bit pissed with kayo. they've changed that tiled arrangement where u can scroll though 2 c what is live and replay. i've had 2 use the search 2 find things. grrr!

getting a bit pissed with kayo. they've changed that tiled arrangement where u can scroll though 2 c what is live and replay. i've had 2 use the search 2 find things. grrr!

It looks the same as ever on mine. Both on the browser version and the tv app.

Kayo would really be a seasonal thing with a lot of people. They will pay for the times their sport is on. I suppose Kayo just hope that people will let it roll on regardless. But with the price increase and cost of living etc I can see a change happening.

It's not like Netflix where there is always something new (or old that you haven't discovered) to watch.

I've seen this before in other areas. There are too many subscription services around. They won't all survive. They all want their piece of the pie but it won't happen.

Exactly, not everything survives - you seem to be suggesting Kayo is only about sport that you want to watch.

In a couple of years kayo won’t have much to offer if Channel 7 and Foxtel have lost the AFL rights to Channel 10 and Paramount Sports and can see the cricket going back to Channel 9 and Stan Sports at some stage as well.
The only future for Channel 7 in sport will be State league Football, The Olympics and Commonwealth Games V8 Racing and Horse racing as for Foxtel to have all International Cricket and the NRL

The amount of times the stream pauses and jumps back 3 seconds is infuriating.. I’ve contacted Kayo multiple times about this issue and they love to throw the paragraphs in reply but don’t seem to understand that it happens every day

Attachments

• EFFF40E7-B537-4157-AA55-B3C743F970D0.png
    EFFF40E7-B537-4157-AA55-B3C743F970D0.png
    106.4 KB · Views: 56
The amount of times the stream pauses and jumps back 3 seconds is infuriating.. I’ve contacted Kayo multiple times about this issue and they love to throw the paragraphs in reply but don’t seem to understand that it happens every day
This happens when I watch at my mates house but I never have it at home, my assumption is its just the internet connection as it doesn't happen to me on any of my TVs

I use a Vodafone TV, my laptop, chromecast or chromecast + google TV so it's a pretty wide variety of it working fine

Remove this Banner Ad

Back