Moved Thread Kayo Sports

Remove this Banner Ad

Ahhok. Do you know if they have all the big fights? Would be very handy if they did.

Sorry, not sure if they show the pay per view main events. There was some UFC on weekend but did not watch it. I got kay mainly for the footy and cricket but poker and UFC are the other sports I watch but not follow closely.

Just looking now.. as example...
UFC - COMPLETE
MAIN CARD & POST FIGHT

A lightweight rematch between Kevin Lee and Al Iaquinta headlines this card. The two met previously at UFC169 with Iaquinta winning via unanimous decision.

Watch

Hi
I am from Poland, would anyone want to share a subscription to kayo?
I will send money for over month if anyone share account with me.
I will use with VPN Australia IP.
Please a contact

I will....

Just let me send all my bank account details with passwords, it will be less hassle that way.

Kayo data usage per hour for live streaming 720p 2.5g, 1080p 3.25g, bit less for replays apparently.

So a game of footy about 10gig X 5 games a round X 4 rounds so about 200g per month + Netflix, all the illegal movies downloads & pr0n, geez my monthly 500g plan will be getting a workout...

Last edited:
Kayo data usage per hour for live streaming 720p 2.5g, 1080p 3.25g, bit less for replays apparently.

So a game of footy about 10gig X 5 games a round X 4 rounds so about 200g per month + Netflix, all the illegal movies downloads & pr0n, geez my monthly 500g plan will be getting a workout...
I reckon that's not all that'll be getting a workout.. nudge nudge wink wink say no more...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have been trying it out on the latest Apple TV very impressed to date.

I have a feeling it's going to be bye bye foxtel.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Hi
I am from Poland, would anyone want to share a subscription to kayo?
I will send money for over month if anyone share account with me.
I will use with VPN Australia IP.
Please a contact
Lewandowski is ******* s**t!

The Nigerian Lewandowski that is!

The issues I was having with Chomecast are almost completely gone. Other than occasional dips in quality for ~10 seconds it's almost flawless

Does that let you watch it on your tv instead of iPad etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes. It's got native apps for all major streaming services and catch up TV except for foxtel now.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

So whats the best way to use this. Im waiting to trial it for the preseason afl. Havnt subscribed yet.

Have a Sony KDL-75W850C tv i believe this has a built in chromecast.

So would i have to download the app on the phone and mirror or CC the phone onto the tv?

Looking to buy another tv. What would be best for Kayo sports? I have an android phone and will always keep that way

So whats the best way to use this. Im waiting to trial it for the preseason afl. Havnt subscribed yet.

Have a Sony KDL-75W850C tv i believe this has a built in chromecast.

So would i have to download the app on the phone and mirror or CC the phone onto the tv?

Looking to buy another tv. What would be best for Kayo sports? I have an android phone and will always keep that way
You can plug your computer into your new tv via a HDMI cable and watch it from there through your normal browser if you want. That's what I do. I don't even use my (40", 4K) tv as a tv, just as a computer monitor.

You can plug your computer into your new tv via a HDMI cable and watch it from there through your normal browser if you want. That's what I do. I don't even use my (40", 4K) tv as a tv, just as a computer monitor.

What if i dont have a pc?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back