Remove this Banner Ad

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Cowboys, Packers, Scorchers
How many of those that gave me **** for saying kayo sports was **** are still saying it? Not many if the user reviews are to be believed.

I think it's fantastic and worth every cent. I never have any reliability issues at all.

mick500

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 17, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
I reckon it's great and excellent value. Is it perfect? No, but it's a far better proposition for me than the alternatives. I really don't get why anyone would continually bag something they have no personal experience or interest in, other than to see it fail. There are other topics for you.
I wanted to see it succeed but knew it wouldn't that's all. Plenty of alternatives if you look overseas as I have mentioned earlier that are better designed, and don't have the reliability or performance issues kayo do. For anyone that has "no issues" I say kudos and enjoy your service.. And to get your eyes tested asap.

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
I wanted to see it succeed but knew it wouldn't that's all. Plenty of alternatives if you look overseas as I have mentioned earlier that are better designed, and don't have the reliability or performance issues kayo do. For anyone that has "no issues" I say kudos and enjoy your service.. And to get your eyes tested asap.

Lol, it's working fine for most of us, as usual it's all hyperbole with you.

Friday night was the first time I'd had an issue for a couple months, if that's as often as it happens I can live with it & it's been flawless for the rest of the weekend. Nothing is perfect & we're fools if we expect it to be. The billing issues sound like legit grievances & I hope those affected have made complaints to ACCC etc.

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.

mick500

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 17, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Had it almost since it started and love it. Never would pay $100+ for Foxtel to watch a few hours of sport a week,
I don't think anyone would. I pay $38 for 4k iq4 sports and regular package only. Has some decent shows I watch from time to time apart from the sport, enjoying the f1 in 4k this season for reals.. But use Philo for entertainment. Always on the lookout for a good footy alternative to foxtel, but preferably not part of the Murdoch empire like kayo is, and fit for purpose on big screens etc like fubo offers, but I'm happy with 38 for foxtel and 16 for Philo as the best option currently for my needs and the parter. With YouTube TV chucked in every now and then we feel like it. But that's $40 USD a month and pretty much a stand alone solution for everything apart from afl imo as they only show a couple of matches a week.

Last edited:

SunGirl89

Club Legend
Feb 19, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
I find that I am watching less sport on Kayo than I was on Foxtel. The way Kayo is structured, my viewing is more deliberate, more targeted, when I was on Foxtel I'd mindlessly sit and flick through the sports channels for hours.

I think Kayo can definitely be improved but I'm paying less money and watching less TV and that's a good thing.

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Go away troll.

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
I don't think anyone would. I pay $38 for 4k iq4 sports and regular package only. Has some decent shows I watch from time to time apart from the sport, enjoying the f1 in 4k this season for reals.. But use Philo for entertainment. Always on the lookout for a good footy alternative to foxtel, but preferably not part of the Murdoch empire like kayo is, and fit for purpose on big screens etc like fubo offers, but I'm happy with 38 for foxtel and 16 for Philo as the best option currently for my needs and the parter. With YouTube TV chucked in every now and then we feel like it. But that's $40 USD a month and pretty much a stand alone solution for everything apart from afl imo as they only show a couple of matches a week.

boolsheet.

Truck25

Club Legend
Nov 9, 2007
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Portland Trailblazers
Listen kid, your ability to do research is poorly lacking. The Nuggets v Blazers game today WAS NOT SHOW ON ESPN IN AUSTRALIA.

You do a google search and take a screenshot from a US site? Really, stay in school mate.

I checked the Foxtel TV Guide today and it was not scheduled. Even better, let's go to the source: http://global.nba.com/broadcaster-schedule/

ESPN did not show today's game.

Foxtel did not show today's game.

Kayo did not show today's game.

Foxtel themselves incorrectly advertise on their website "Every game of the NBA Finals LIVE": https://www.foxtel.com.au/watch/nba.html

Did you even bother searching Facebook, Twitter, Whirlpool for customer complaints, because there are many disgruntled Foxtel customers?

"We show all the NBA games that we have the rights to show."
"We're airing selected games of the NBA Conference Semi-Finals LIVE on ESPN."

So, admit YOU are wrong. I'll wait.

Listen Kid! you can stick your condescending tone where the sun doesn't shine, I am well north of 40!
You can me for being pissed then you back up my argument, your a special kind of stupid.
If you advertise all then get the rights to all. What about that don't you understand.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
Listen Kid! you can stick your condescending tone where the sun doesn't shine, I am well north of 40!
You can me for being pissed then you back up my argument, your a special kind of stupid.
If you advertise all then get the rights to all. What about that don't you understand.

Says the bloke that can't understand that it wasn't a Kayo issue, but an ESPN one.

And says the bloke who is calling someone else a "special kind of stupid" when they he tell the different between "your" and "you're" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Truck25

Club Legend
Nov 9, 2007
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Portland Trailblazers
Says the bloke that can't understand that it wasn't a Kayo issue, but an ESPN one.

And says the bloke who is calling someone else a "special kind of stupid" when they he tell the different between "your" and "you're" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
"Stick you are condescending tone" say that out loud...sound right. back in you are box.

Jun 23, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Los Angeles Clippers
One thing that pisses me off

There is a system to set favorites (sports, leagues and teams). Yet they still want to shove every other "thing" on the home page. I dont give a * about Tennis, golf, nfl, nhl, mlb, soccer, surfing and the docos. Put my favorited content on the home page and only that. The user experiance is actually dogshit which i thought they could have got that right since Kayo is new.

SunGirl89

Club Legend
Feb 19, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Call me condescending, call me a prick, I won't argue with you. Sometimes I am.

But I am not wrong. Well, actually, I am in one thing I said, and unlike some, I can admit it.

Foxtel, and by extension, Kayo, promise to show every game of the NBA Finals Live, ie. the last series of the Playoffs.

They do not say they will show every game of the NBA Playoffs. Technically, the advertising in indeed correct.

"More than 200 LIVE regular season and Playoff games. Every game of the NBA Finals LIVE"

It's disappointing, but like most sports, if you want live access to every game, you need a direct subscription to the specific league.

mattpolo8

Red and white tragic
Sep 25, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Miami Heat
NowKayo sports are getting the races I am ******* Foxtel off and getting Kayo
??? horse racing? where did you read that?

EDIT: read it. racing.com only so SA and VIC races. Yeah sure we get the Adelaide carnival but we miss out on Brisbane.

??? horse racing? where did you read that?

EDIT: read it. racing.com only so SA and VIC races. Yeah sure we get the Adelaide carnival but we miss out on Brisbane.
damn I actually didn't realise that it was only Vic & SA

I think it's fantastic and worth every cent. I never have any reliability issues at all.
Could not agree more mate. I use Kayo on Kodi through the Xbox One and it’s awesome. Only very occasional issues as with any streaming service but it’s exactly what I’ve been waiting to have for a long time, just a sport only pay tv service. Thrilled with it to be honest.

mattpolo8

Red and white tragic
Sep 25, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Miami Heat
They said up to 7 play offs games a week. Their Thursday to Wednesday schedule this week has/had 4 games. And not showing Warriors/Rockets game 4 today. Poor form.

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
They said up to 7 play offs games a week. Their Thursday to Wednesday schedule this week has/had 4 games. And not showing Warriors/Rockets game 4 today. Poor form.

It's not Kayo 'not showing Warriors/Rockets', it's ESPN who I assume don't have the rights to that game. Foxtel takes the ESPN International feed, Kayo shows the Foxtel feed.

If you want every game you have to sub to NBA League Pass.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back