Moved Thread Kayo Sports

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
It's been awesome. Got this in an email from today...

f66e903d2baa06fc175afb32715b8993.jpg

17500 minutes streaming & 196 videos watched on Kayo, NFL Gamepass I'm guessing would be around half that, just under 40000 minutes on Spotify, & who knows what Youtube, Netflix & Amazon Prime come in at. Then there's Kodi looking after my media database, Madden, RDR2. No life, who me?...

Kodi has been great though, after all the initial worries about streaming reliability, other than a handful of occasions it held up well.

Cancelled my subscription after the footy season ended but Kayo just sent me a revised offer of 14.99/mth until the end of February. It’s now back on... YAY MORE SPORT!!!
They've offered me that twice now but there's nothing on I want to watch until footy starts again.

Oct 5, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
They've offered me that twice now but there's nothing on I want to watch until footy starts again.

Making my way through the 30 for 30 docos at the moment. Still makes it pretty good value at the $3 a week it costs me. T20 starting next week will make for good background noise through the summer too.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

If it gives me an excuse not to mow the lawn or talk to the wife then there’s plenty to watch ;)
I actually enjoy a freshly cut lawn and talking to my wife but each to their own.

Shattered that after the latest update on Kodi the live streaming no longer works on Kayo (Xbox One).

Using the edge browser as a workaround currently, but it used to work so well through Kodi. :(

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
Shattered that after the latest update on Kodi the live streaming no longer works on Kayo (Xbox One).

Using the edge browser as a workaround currently, but it used to work so well through Kodi. :(

Yeah it's been annoying, hoping they release an update prior to the season launch but I'm not holding my breath as reading the kodi forums, it sounds like they have trouble getting enough people to work on the windows side of things & their priorities lie elsewhere.

Yeah it's been annoying, hoping they release an update prior to the season launch but I'm not holding my breath as reading the kodi forums, it sounds like they have trouble getting enough people to work on the windows side of things & their priorities lie elsewhere.
Yeah after a quick google yesterday it seems like a fix is unlikely.

Admiral Byng

Brownlow Medallist
May 3, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
I'm loving t. Got the app installed on my smart TV, and on the Telstra box in the bedroom. The issues with the app have been sorted out now, it used to be that the sound and picture sometimes got out of sync, but that hasn't happened for ages. Streams beautifully these days with very little buffering or glitching.

I share a subscription between me a mate. We agree to only ever have one device on at t time. We split the fee. So it costs us $12.50/month each. Works out to less than $3 per week.

Well worth for mine. I watch a lot of cricket, in addition to AFL and Formula 1. My mate watches a lot of basketball.

For those with a Telstra phone plan Kayo are now offering their basic plan for $15 a month (that's $10 a month off), and their premium plan for $25 a month (also $10 a month off) for 12 months:

Apr 10, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon
I really hate that ad break music, at least use a longer sample so that it doesn't loop around so quickly. I can't believe I'm about to ask for more ads but why not use that time to promote what's coming up on Kayo?

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
Back