Moved Thread Kayo Sports

Remove this Banner Ad

For a week or two there was an app on my tv. Worked perfectly well. Woke up one morning, gone, completely gone. Anyone know why?

Ah, very good. But serious, do you or anyone else know why? Did it happen to anyone else? Hate having to use my PC to watch the footy.
Go to TV app store and download it again? If that doens't work, use chromecast/apple tv built into your TV from your PC so it's still on ya TV.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else struggling with Kayo tonight. Worked perfectly fine this afternoon but I've since been logged put and it won't let me back in.

On SM-A530F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yep. Had to put an authentication code in and then log back in. Took about 5 minutes to be able to put the code in, but all is working fine now.

Whoa there! You might need to wait a bit.

Currently we are receiving more requests than we are are comfortable with! To try your request again, come back in a short while and reload this page.

Struggling to get onto Hawks game. Someone on the Hawks page said its cause the "global limit has exceeded"..... surely this doesn't mean that too many are streaming it.

Working alright for me here in Melbourne. Sucks that they're still having teething issues 18 months in.

Edit: Spoke too soon, Kayo just crashed on me as well.

Working alright for me here in Melbourne. Sucks that they're still having teething issues 18 months in.
Maybe just the Hawthorn game. Going off the live updates though, probably doing me a favour not watching it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back