Moved Thread Kayo Sports

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably a dumb question, but is there a quicker way to get to the linear channels (e.g. Fox Footy, Fox Cricket) than pressing the down button 20 times?
There may be but not that I know of & is part of the reason why I use Kodi to watch Kayo as it has a far superior interface. Most smart tv's, pc & xbox support it. Happy to post instal links if that helps.
Can't you go up from the start instead (so up twice instead of down 20 times)

Probably a dumb question, but is there a quicker way to get to the linear channels (e.g. Fox Footy, Fox Cricket) than pressing the down button 20 times?

I've tried to figure this out myself, and I'm pretty sure that's the only way. It's an absurd design lol

Yes, you go up about 2-3 times instead.
Cheers, will give this a go. I do find it very odd that Kayo's navigation is so poor though. The way to find most things is to scroll.

Cheers, will give this a go. I do find it very odd that Kayo's navigation is so poor though. The way to find most things is to scroll.
Yeah, navigation sucks ass. Channel page should right up front.

I just checked and its actually 4 clicks up, still way better then the going all the way down 20 times.

On Apple TV I think it does
On my LG smart TV it doesn't, so depends on how you are viewing Kayo I guess.
Thanks to all for the feedback.

The quoted post is my situation after trying to go up on Apple TV (works) and up on my LG TV (doesn't work).

Why they would hide the channels way down there is beyond me.

Man fox sports/ESPN are rubbish during the week. I found myself without a deal when my $5/12 months expired, so I’m now paying $25 a month and I’ve never watched it less.

It’s essentially pay per view so I can watch the Eagles & Raiders every week as well as the O/S cricket.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a sportsbet 3 months free kayo for new customers offer the other day.

But we'd just renewed on the $5 a month offer.

I only recently opened my sportsbet account. Is the sportsbet/Kayo liaison a new thing?

Last edited:
Yeah, it has always been very poor.
Once you aware how poor it is , you learn to work around it and not expect any better.
Binge has same set up.
They offer that news stream service for free too.
Would anyone be stupid enough to ever pay for that news stream?

Yeah, it has always been very poor.
Once you aware how poor it is , you learn to work around it and not expect any better.
Binge has same set up.
They offer that news stream service for free too.
Would anyone be stupid enough to ever pay for that news stream?
Which one , code?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back