Kayo stream quality

Remove this Banner Ad

Apple TV 4K. Current download speed test 75Mbps.

Kayo just cycling between HD and SD every 20 seconds. And the HD is 720p. At best.

Junk software
Yeah. Cracks me up foxtel you can't have 4k over the internet. Yet everyone does including FOXTEL on there new internet only IQ boxx

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

Apple TV 4K. Current download speed test 75Mbps.

Kayo just cycling between HD and SD every 20 seconds. And the HD is 720p. At best.

Junk software

Have you ever thought you are paying a discount price & getting that discount picture.
You can go first class IF you pay for it.

This year the full game replays that get put up after games are blurry and unwatchable. Could some of the technical experts in this thread explain why this may be occurring when the live game quality is perfect.

This year the full game replays that get put up after games are blurry and unwatchable. Could some of the technical experts in this thread explain why this may be occurring when the live game quality is perfect.
For Christ sake ..doesn’t that alone cement your commonsense decision to switch to the dish ?

Pay the extra $20

Have one less $45 Japanese restaurant meal a week and it’s paid for ..in HD4k bliss..easy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kayo is rubbish, I’ve wanted to get rid of Foxtel as I only have it for the footy but the quality of kayo isn’t there.
yet I still have friends who assure me kayo is fine, it’s really not.

Is that the one with Oliver staring as a playboy sailing the Caribbean on a super mega yacht with 20 starlets at his disposal?
I have no idea what this means lol.

All I'm saying is I sometimes check my PMs, so if you don't like Murdoch, and you're out of money...

Funny, the quality of "sailing the seas" is EXCEPTIONAL this year. Copped a very good source, best one I've had actually.

Agreed, the Russian or Chinese mariners or OK with me. I'm smashing capitalism one stream at a time. My tip: use the standalone AdBlock Plus browser, it kills any ads or popups.

I'm quite old but I've eventually worked out how to cast from my cheap Android pad to my big smart TV. I've rarely been happier.

Kayo is rubbish, I’ve wanted to get rid of Foxtel as I only have it for the footy but the quality of kayo isn’t there.
yet I still have friends who assure me kayo is fine, it’s really not.
It is fine, I have no complaints, but then again, like Power Raid , I’m as blind as a bat.

Only annoying thing is when I check stats during a set shot, I find out it’s a goal or behind before the player has even had the shot on TV.

It ran like s**t today. Buffered, jumped and at one point just stopped and had to be rebooted from the menu.

I’ve not had a fight as such with Kayo this year.

One weird thing though. My partner and I watch together but usually separately. He stays on the couch and I take the iPad outside if it is a good night. This is because otherwise we will both get pissed off at Melbourne but in different ways and try to strangle each other.

Weirdly though the ipad seems to get the game nearly two minutes in advance. And then of course I go woohoo at a goal and the surprise is robbed from my partner. So we try to strangle each other.

Have you ever thought you are paying a discount price & getting that discount picture.
You can go first class IF you pay for it.
Why would they think that?

On Kayo's website they state "All content streamed in Kayo is available in a HD stream, provided you have the bandwidth."

Many customers have the bandwidth but Kayo aren't delivering their end of the bargain.

I’ve not had a fight as such with Kayo this year.

One weird thing though. My partner and I watch together but usually separately. He stays on the couch and I take the iPad outside if it is a good night. This is because otherwise we will both get pissed off at Melbourne but in different ways and try to strangle each other.

Weirdly though the ipad seems to get the game nearly two minutes in advance. And then of course I go woohoo at a goal and the surprise is robbed from my partner. So we try to strangle each other.
I’ve noticed the delay on different formats too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back